November 2011 Moms
Options

leap into the facebook group?

I'm not really into facebook much, but I've seen posts about your guys' facebook group and was wondering how to join?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: leap into the facebook group?

• Options
    Yeeeeeeeah...the FB group that once was, is defunked. Not sure if there's one currently, but the original had a few problems so they broke up. There's an older post about it somewhere a month or two ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ah bummer:(. I know come november this board will be gone...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Perhaps. I look at the posts and see that I've posted, what seems like a lot. But in reality, there have not been any new posts. So I try not to put up too much for that reason alone.
  • Options
    Save the November 2011 Board!!! Lol

But seriously I hope the board doesn't die. I make a pledge to participate more.
  • Options
    Why is the board going away come November?  The November 2010 board is still there, and I just looked...they're still posting.
  • Options
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, sedl1lau. I plan on posting for the foreseeable future. :-) I hope to post on a future BMB too, but I'm sure I will still want to talk about DD's stuff and not just baby stuff.
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagesedl1lau:
    Why is the board going away come November?  The November 2010 board is still there, and I just looked...they're still posting.

I think the OP was meaning that no one will be around posting (probably because of how slow it is now), not that our board will be frozen or taken down.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"