February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Update

The other day I posted about H wanting to take a break from trying until this summer because he doesn't want to add another birthday to the already busy holiday and Lucia birthday time. Well last night we looked at my EDD if we get pregnant this cycle and I stay regular, which I always have been. It would be around Dec 2nd. And decided that we will try for this one more month before our break. Yay! I am so psyched!!

I know it will be during the holidays, but I feel like I would have more energy for birthday celebrations at the beginning of the season rather than tacking one on at the end after Lu's birthday.

I know that doesn't mean we'll get pregnant this cycle, but I am excited to at least try! Yay! Today is CD 3, so I've got a few days to wait before I can start doing anything about it!
BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

Re: TTC Update

• Options
    Yay! Can you believe you may have a baby this year if all goes well! FX for you! And if not, then spring babies are awesome too!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Whooo hoo! Good luck! 
    BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!! I felt the same as your DH which is why I wanted a summer baby. But I really thought about it and honestly, I just look at it as being able to get everything done all at once. If I have 2 birthdays and Christmas all within a few months of each other, then the rest of the year I can just relax and plan for bigger events (vacations, weekend trips, ect.).
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    Yay!  That's so exciting.  I hope everything works out the way you guys want it to!  Are you going to be able to bring both kids to work with you?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagessimon621:
    Yay!  That's so exciting.  I hope everything works out the way you guys want it to!  Are you going to be able to bring both kids to work with you?
     Yep :)  I've already told her that we'll start trying sometime soon.   At some point we're going to have to have a conversation about when school will start(on more than a part time basis), but for now I am good.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options

imageMollySm:
    imagessimon621:
     Yep :)  I've already told her that we'll start trying sometime soon.   At some point we're going to have to have a conversation about when school will start(on more than a part time basis), but for now I am good.  

That's awesome Molly!!!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    YAY!! Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yay! so exciting :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"