March 2012 Moms

Crazy baby suddenly!

Where did my little gem go?  

Between yesterday and today my daughter is losing her mind hysterically crying.  It's periodic and random.  She went on and on crying when I tried to put her in her high chair even squirming and fighting.  She does the same when I try to change her.  This is so sudden!  It happened overnight  

Even in the bathtub she freaked out crying and she loves the bathtub!  

What the heck is going on?  I feel like I have been spoiled for too long with such a good baby that now its payback!   

The only change was that we had a new sitter who I don't think she likes very much.  Do you think this could be it, or something more?   

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crazy baby suddenly!

• Maybe she doesn't feel well. Is she fine otherwise?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It might be an Itooth. She doesn't have them or molars yet.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's just stages. Mine now fake cries constantly during the entire meal which he has never done before. And freaks out when I vacuum which was never a problem either. Guess it's all part of them changing and becoming their own little person.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"