Maryland Babies

Pediatric Ophthamologist Dr. Preslan

Has anyone used Dr. Mark Preslan in Baltimore? My DS is about 3 months and his right eye is slightly crossed. I've read they generally fix themselves, but if they still have it by 3 to 4 months old to see I pediatric ophthalmologist. I just checked the CareFirst website and looks like he is the only one within 10 miles of us that specializes in pediatrics. Just wondering if anyone has used him or have other dr recommendations. Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatric Ophthamologist Dr. Preslan

• We have been seeing Dr. Collins at GBMC since September and have been really happy with her.  Our pediatrician recommended her (and a couple of others) and we have CareFirst as well.  She is great with our 2-year old who had to get glasses at 20 months.  We were actually just there this morning for a follow up!
  • Awesome, and we're only 10 mins down the road. Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • My daughter sees Dr. Collins aswell.  We love her!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My Ds and DD1 saw Dr. Preslan about 5 years ago and we now need to take our DD3 to see him as well as she might be far sighted. He was nice when I met him 5 years ago. Good luck to you!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Love dr preslan he has an office in glen Burnie and owings mills . We have seen him on and off for 5 years for my son as he had a lazy eye and some cornea issues . He is always very nice and staff very accommodating
  • imageStef611:
    Love dr preslan he has an office in glen Burnie and owings mills . We have seen him on and off for 5 years for my son as he had a lazy eye and some cornea issues . He is always very nice and staff very accommodating

I don't know why his OM office didn't show up in my search results. That one's much closer to me than Baltimore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"