Chit Chat
Options

You want to know why I'm not posting as much?

CANDY CRUSH SAGA.

I'm definitely not ready for this Jelly. 

Re: You want to know why I'm not posting as much?

• Options
    Unacceptable!  We have a 29th page to get to, dammit!

// I love you too. //

• Options
    I have been stuck on level 35 forever.  Level 35 is my Groundhog's Day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageOnederful Mother:
    "I'm already bored"

I know I said that, but it's like crack.  I need more.

Level 23 can kiss my arse. 

• Options
    I'm stuck at 30 on my phone and 45 on the computer. Both can go suck a Richard.
  • Options

imageNY Mama:
    Level 35 is my Groundhog's Day.

OMG, same. 

I mean, I've only been on that level since yesterday but I can already tell I will never beat it.  And it's such a boring level, too.

• Options

I was stuck on like level 20 for some reason and i got drunk last night and beat it. 

I might need to be drunk to play this game. 

• Options
    imagescoutkate:

imageNY Mama:
    Level 35 is my Groundhog's Day.

OMG, same. 

I mean, I've only been on that level since yesterday but I can already tell I will never beat it.  And it's such a boring level, too.

I have been stuck there for days and it has taken the joy out of the game.  It may help me kick the habit though.  That is the silver lining of level 35.

• Options
    imageashleysyn2:

I'm going to go try 35 again to see if I remember it.

ETA: I just beat it with 21 moves to spare.

Show-off.

Seriously, though, am I supposed to have a strategy or something? 

• Options

You see Niall? That's me, because I will NOT be sucked into this game by y'all. I.WILL.NOT.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options
    imageSlapptastic:
    imageBoopADoopBetty:

You see Niall? That's me, because I will NOT be sucked into this game by y'all. I.WILL.NOT.

What about The Simpsons Tapped Out?

Will you be sucked into that one...?

I tried it out, but didn't have any friends to join me. That being said, I will not be sucked into that one again either.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options

I usually only lurk over here for your positivity and happiness, but had to contribute to this discussion.  I was stuck on level 191 for literally the last 67 days.  I know that because when I log in as my DH to send myself more lives it said "Marisa has been stuck for 67 days."  Today at work I beat the SOB and I cheered.  By myself.  In my office.  It was glorious.

Every single level after 100 is a new version of Candy hell that I get stuck on for days on end.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    imageMackalien13:

"I'm on level 13 and it's kind of boring." Wino circa February 24, 2013

Did you take a screen shot of it?  

Also, if you don't stop being so mean, I'm going to go back to Mexico.

I finally beat level 23, 24, 25 and I'm on 26. 

• Options
    imageMarisaKathleen:

I usually only lurk over here for your positivity and happiness, but had to contribute to this discussion.  I was stuck on level 191 for literally the last 67 days.  I know that because when I log in as my DH to send myself more lives it said "Marisa has been stuck for 67 days."  Today at work I beat the SOB and I cheered.  By myself.  In my office.  It was glorious.

Every single level after 100 is a new version of Candy hell that I get stuck on for days on end.

191??  Holy crap!

Congrats to you, what an accomplishment!

• Options
    imagescoutkate:
    imageMarisaKathleen:

191??  Holy crap!

Congrats to you, what an accomplishment!

level 191?  67 days?

Does not compute.

I would have opened a bottle of champagne at my desk. 

• Options

imageashleysyn2:
    I didn't even know this game has been around for 67 days. That's before Christmas. That's like FOREVER ago.

I'm pretty sure it's been out for a year or more.  I started playing it after I was KU, so around a year ago.  It's just ridiculous.  thankfully there's only 215 levels, so I feel like the end is in sight.  And it's not available for the Kindle, so I'm ok with just letting it die after it's all over.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options

Does anyone else get confused/annoyed when you look at someone's face because you want their nose and eyes to line up?  Just me?  OK. 

• Options
    imagescoutkate:

Does anyone else get confused/annoyed when you look at someone's face because you want their nose and eyes to line up?  Just me?  OK. 

Huh?  What?  I iz confuzzled.

Also, I like that it only gives you so many lives on CCS.  It helps me walk away for a couple minutes.  It's like an intervention. 

• Options
    imageMackalien13:
    imageWine O Mite:
    imagescoutkate:

Huh?  What?  I iz confuzzled.

Also, I like that it only gives you so many lives on CCS.  It helps me walk away for a couple minutes.  It's like an intervention. 

You can cheat the system though. You can play on both your computer facebook and the app on your phone. It doesn't sync up your lives. If you have an ipad you can play on that too and have 15 lives.

It's better that I walk away at times.  

• Options
    imageLoisLane23:
    imagescoutkate:

Yes!

It's like, hey, what's wrong with your face? Your nose needs moved up a little. Right between your eyes. Much better. Ka-CHING!

I don't understand this... 

• Options
    Page 2 of this ribbon gave me the giggles and I don't even play.
  • Options
    imageSlapptastic:
    imageMrsSkull1107:

I googled it. Do you have to like X out the candies in a row or something?

Is this the new Angry Birds?

I'd say it's the new Bejeweled Blitz.  

It's BB on crack, actually.  So much better than the normal BB.

I kick ace at Bejeweled Blitz, so this new BB has made my day.

::runs off to check out new BB::

DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Options
    I'm new to this board, but we all play CCS at work (small departmet, 6 ppl) and any one of us yells "cheater" at the computer at any given time and we all know who is playing CCS...that game is SO FRUSTRATING but yet, I can't stop playing...I feel like I need a 12-step program or something

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options

I'm actually starting to get ANGRY,

And angry feels are not the SB way. 

• Options
    imageSlapptastic:
    imageWine O Mite:

I'm actually starting to get ANGRY,

And angry feels are not the SB way. 

Whenever you post, I picture you as an elegant brunette holding a glass of red wine, sitting at a laptop in the kitchen. And I want wine.

Brunette:  Yes

Wine:  Yes

Elegant:  Questionable

But I appreciate that! :) 

• Options
    imageOnederful Mother:

WE TOTALLY DO.

FaceTime is the new text. 

Totally. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards