1st Trimester

Someone forgot to mention...

How nerve wracking and anxiety inducing being pregnant can be in the beginning Smile.  Don't get me wrong I am terribly excited and I know the other stuff will start to go away the farther along I am.  I'm ready to not let my imagination get away from me everytime I feel something different, cramp just a little or notice some brown spotting (as I did this morning).  I love going through these boards, but sometimes they don't help either, haha.  Can't wait for my first OB appointment tomorrow!
BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com

Re: Someone forgot to mention...

• I hear you! I do not have my first appt till April 1st. I will be10w2d. I am going nuts! Plus I got PG right after an MC. Never even got a period. MC'd in January , ovulated on Feb 4th and bam BFP on the 15th!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree! I wasn't this nervous when I got pregnant with our first, and my first doctors appointment isn't until April 2nd :/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same and this is also my first!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers.
    image image image. image
  • I know! I am so glad that I am 11 weeks today and that I only have a couple more weeks until 2nd tri! I am going to miss the first tri board but I can't wait to move up!

Anniversary
  • Same here! My mind is never at ease and I'm always thinking "what ifs" no matter how hard I try to be positive. I just want to be in my second trimester already! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I was feeling this way, and still am somewhat, but one of the two friends I even told told me that I should make the best of it especially because there will always be something worrying me -- during the entire pregnancy and afterward having a child. That really helped me. DH and I bought some baby books and a small pack of bottles today since we were wanting to buy something baby.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageRebC1981:
    I hear you! I do not have my first appt till April 1st. I will be10w2d. I am going nuts! Plus I got PG right after an MC. Never even got a period. MC'd in January , ovulated on Feb 4th and bam BFP on the 15th!

Wow, congrats! I am sorry for your loss and FX that this will be your sticky take home baby. 

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• My anxiety is through the roof! I'm 6 weeks and I have cramping, tender breasts, and lots of emotions: I am not getting my first ultrasound until march 11 and I think I'm going to lose my mind. So many posts about miscarriage and blighted ovum.
  • Pregnancy is stressful for sure. The first trimester you worry the entire time about having a miscarriage. The second trimester you worry about any deformities and stress about what the anatomy scan will reveal. The third trimester you worry about the birth and if the baby will be healthy. Then the rest of your life you worry about your child and if they are healthy, happy, and growing up well. Welcome to motherhood, Mommy :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I feel you I am 6w2d and I will have my first until March12th... I got spotting too, but is normal just if was a little bit! Is what the doctor told me on the phone! Congratulations by the way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in the same boat! 5 weeks today and first appointment isn't until March 22! Ahhh.
    TTC #1 since 10/14/12 // 1/2013: 7DPO blood work revealed low progesterone/luteal phase defect // 2/2013: DH's SA - Normal // BFP 2/25/13 - EDD 10/30/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimageMy blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"