Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I'm sick

Can anything else happen. Just had my DnC last Friday. Took the week off. Today coughing like crazy going to the walk in clinic In a little while. I feel like crap.
My poor hubby. He has been so supportive. Tomorrow is his birthday well is the 29 but no 29 this year. We are going to go out to dinner tomorrow I hope I am better so we can go. Want to do something nice for him since he has been so supportive this week and this affects him too.

Ok thank you for letting me vent. I am guessing I am just so emotional!!

Sorry for any typos on Mobil and put of it!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: I'm sick

• Options

Sorry :( I can only imagine being sick on top of recovering. 

My tummy is so sore from my d&c, I can't imagine coughing on top of all of it.  Just laughing hurts right now. 

Hope you get to feeling better. 

• Options
    imageLaurenAsh23:
    Sorry : I can only imagine being sick on top of recovering.nbsp;My tummy is so sore from my damp;c, I can't imagine coughing on top of all of it. nbsp;Just laughing hurts right now.nbsp;Hope you get to feeling better.nbsp;

Oh no I am so sorry. I have no pain or anything from my DnC I am so happy since that would be miserable with hurting and coughing.
    Feel better hope you feel better quickly.

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"