September 2011 Moms
Options

Those things that happen when we are in a hurry.

What has happen to you or forgotten for being in a hurry?

Re: Those things that happen when we are in a hurry.

• Options
    This has happen twice in my life. One in high school and the other in college. I forgot to wear a bra. In high school I didn't mind that much because we used uniforms and the girls wore a vest as part of the uniform, but in college I had to wear a sweater ALL DAY.

• Options

Weekend baby moon with friends before DD came.  Niagra falls, I forgot all my face stuff, wash, lotion and make up.  I was able to borrow my GF but it just wasn't the same.

Today I forgot my water jug & milk for my cereal.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have forgotten to pack pajamas and/or underwear on numerous out of town trips. It usually involves a trip to the local Walmart/Target.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options

Ahhh this post jinxed me!

I am was just getting ready for dance class--heard Bo babbling in his room...so I put my face cream all over my hair!!! GROSS! I guess the greasy look is what I am going for.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I went to work once wearing two different shoes. They were both black at least.

Recently H realized on the way to the airport that he'd forgotten to pack boxers so we stopped and grabbed him some...and then he forgot  those in the car.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebecasmeca:

Ahhh this post jinxed me!

I am was just getting ready for dance class--heard Bo babbling in his room...so I put my face cream all over my hair!!! GROSS! I guess the greasy look is what I am going for.

LOL! Sorry Beca. Don't worry I once put hand soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste. Thank God I noticed before I brushed my teeth :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"