1st Trimester

I'm 6 weeks and feel so puffy

When are most ppl showing, esp if you are a second time mom or more? I feel bloaty already:

Re: I'm 6 weeks and feel so puffy

• My second time I only had a bump by the time I was 4 months pregnant and its was only a little bump, like a just ate a lot. May be you just feel that way? I do too, I am also 6 weeks. But on photos I seem to look usual. 
  • I started showing 2nd time around probably at 12 weeks? This time, I'm trying to wear baggy clothes as long as possible
  • Loading the player...
  • Not sure if you're looking for some bloat relief - but I am finding lemon water is flushing me out quite well. I put like half a lemon in warm or cold water several times a day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lots of bloating here! I have to unbutton my jeans on some afternoons and have abandoned my belts. I think I am retaining water, even though I am drinking a ton!
    image  Lilypie - (E5mQ)

• I'm super bloated already and only 6 weeks tomorrow. Made me feel a little better about it when i thought I was a little farther along, lol. I was much skinnier with DS and started showing what was more than just maybe a pudge about 10-ish weeks. I never lost all that baby weight so I'm starting now at my halfway point (I gained 55 lbs) and so I already have a pudge anyway, lol. I definitely feel like a big bobber, put me in some water and my bloated self will float away.

**Freddy** BabyFetus Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • This is my 3rd pregnancy and this time I seem to get so full so quickly.  I was never like this with the previous two.  My stomach starts to hurt if I eat too much (which my hubby says isn't that much).  Its worse if I eat anything that is fried.  This time around I am so worried, since I had a previous ectopic pregnancy.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"