Cloth Diapering

Where to buy PUL and materials?

I have decided to make a several to cloth diapers to replace a few in our stash that leak. They leak because of hold in the lamination of the PUL. We bought them used.

Where is a good place to buy good PUL and other materials for this project cheaply? I would like some girl prints since I should be able to pick this time. I didn't find anyting I liked at Fabrics.com. I am also looking for hemp-cotton as well. A good pattern wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where to buy PUL and materials?

• Do you have a sewing store near you?  Joanns, Hobby Lobby, Hancock Fabrics, and Michaels near me all have PUL.  If you watch sales, you can get it for for a pretty good deal.

Otherwise I think some of the ladies on here use kidsinthegarden.com 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• imageCLLDLL:

Do you have a sewing store near you?  Joanns, Hobby Lobby, Hancock Fabrics, and Michaels near me all have PUL.  If you watch sales, you can get it for for a pretty good deal.

They aren't taking orders until April.

• Loading the player...
  • Awww, kidsinthegarden.com has some really cute prints!!! I also liked their prices and the other items/materials they have listed that I would like to use. 

The Michaels and ACMoore near me don't have fabric and the Joann fabrics is a small store with limited selection. I had forgotten about Hancock fabrics. I will have to check out the store near me.  

Is there anywhere else that you guys frequent for material and supplies?  

Thanks!

• Diapersewingsupplies.com had what I wanted and shipping was fast. I'd recommend them!
  • imageYellowLily2013:
    Diapersewingsupplies.com had what I wanted and shipping was fast. I'd recommend them!

This and naturesfabrics.com. Also, amazon sells some diapermaking fabric too.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • imageYellowLily2013:
    Diapersewingsupplies.com had what I wanted and shipping was fast. I'd recommend them!

this. I love them and they're fast. 

• imageChickypoo2468:
    imagesarenu1:
    imageCLLDLL:

Do you have a sewing store near you?  Joanns, Hobby Lobby, Hancock Fabrics, and Michaels near me all have PUL.  If you watch sales, you can get it for for a pretty good deal.

They aren't taking orders until April.

WHAAAT?? What happened to 2 weeks?

That's what their website says.  April 1st.

I so want my heavy bamboo fleece.  But it's probably better since I just bought a bag full of material from Joann's.

• I third (or whatever it is now) diapersewingsupplies.com - it's nice because you can buy diaper cuts (20" square?), so you don't end up with enough fabric to make 6 diapers of one print. Unless you want to, that is.

Surprisingly, my Walmart has a small selection of PUL and diaper making stuff as well. It's the BabyBoutique brand that apparently JoAnns also has (or used to have).

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"