Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Recommend your video monitor!

We never had a video monitor with DS and now I'd like to use one with #2.  There are so many out there - what brand do you have and do you like it?  TIA!

ETA: Sorry, didn't see the other video monitor post.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
"You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."

Re: Recommend your video monitor!

• We have a monitor by the First Years. We really like it. It has some nice features like a night light and an intercom and multiple camera options which we use since we have both girls in their own rooms. Its probably not as nice as the motorola to be honest but its MUCH cheaper.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just bought one a few days ago when our LO moved into her room. We got the Summer Infant Baby Touch monitor at Target. It works great. Idk how others work but you can move the camera to view the whole room and zoom in and out as you please. The sound on it is way louder than the Motorola one we had for sound only. It has a docking station so it'll stand up while charging and whenever I hear her making noise I just roll over and turn on the screen and take a look. Good luck :)
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Motorola one too. Absolutely love it. It works easily outside the house too!
  • We have the Summer Infant from Target as well. We really like it and no problems as of now, after 6 months of use.
  • We also have the motorola one and I love it!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Another vote for the Motorola!
  • Motorola for us too!  My only complaint is that it can get a little $$$ - we have the MBP 36 and purchased an additional camera for $89
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"