May 2012 Moms

Any one else preggo again? Lol

So we tried for a year with 1, and now I'm pregs off one oops?! What the what?! So they'll be 17 months apart. Wow. Just, wow. And I'm already 6 weeks along, on account of getting 3 bfns after the missed flow! Everyone kept saying it was normal for a BFing mom to miss one. Except apparently not in this case, haha. So stunned. Anyone else? How are you feeling about it?? We are obviously psyched, but also completely stunned.

Re: Any one else preggo again? Lol

• This is exactly what how we got Lucas and how I became a may 2012 momma. Crazy right!

It's hard but it's fun, now my boys 18 months apart are such good friends and so cute
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Congratulations! 

We're going to start trying after we get a few work related things straightened out... We want one of us to be working closer to home and since we're CDN I need to bank enough work hours for another maternity leave. (hopefully by the beginning of Summer)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Me!! We're excited and, of course, terrified to be having them so close in age. My biggest concern is me trying to figure out nursing with this new LO while handling DD. I know it will be quite the adventure, so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself. We are so happy though! Congrats to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Congrats!  I am not pregnant again but if I wasn't going back to school we may have considered it in the next year or so.  I think having two that close will be great for them.  My sister and I are 18 months apart and we always had each other to play with!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Me! Due September 8. We are super excited and nervous as can be!
  • So exciting! Glad I'm not the only one : I'm actually beyond excited to be a four person family!! Congrats to you all!!
  • Me! Well I'm about to pop lol I am due April 20th my sons bday is April 16 he was 4 weeks early. I'm so tired lol and so sick of being pregnant since I've been pregnant for what feels like forever! :) congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • We are! I am 25 weeks along, due June 8th, so they will be just under 13 months apart (12 months and 3 weeks), totally crazy b/c we tried for two years to have Hunter and then I stop BF and BAM, pregnant!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • we just found out w are expecting again. ours was planned though
  • We have been talking about trying again in a year my husband thinks I'm nuts.  We need to get in a better place finacially, our First was an unexpected suprise so we werent able to pay off bills and stash cash like we would have if we were trying.  I think we're going to be buying a house at the end of the year so after that we'd have the room, It would kill us on space right now there is no room for another crib in this apartment.

Congrats to everyone who is pregnant!  I am kind of jealous!!  I work on a Labor and Delivery floor and It makes it hard to not want another right now!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep! I'm due on Halloween!
    My son was born on Thanksgiving last year so my babes will only be 11 months apart!! It's kind of freaky but I'm very excited and I hope the are best friends : good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"