Baby Showers
Options

Here's a gem for you...

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/72307132.aspx

OP doesn't understand how a MTB couldn't involved in planning her own shower. Especially if it results in the MTB being unhappy with the results! The horror! Oh yeah, and she doesn't judge, evar! :::snort:::.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Here's a gem for you...

• Options

imageMandJS:
    FFS. 

Exactly. That BrianaSimons poster is like, "its YOUR day. Why can't you do it?"

It makes me want to stab my eyes out with shrimp forks at the entitlement and brattyness. I swear to christ these women are selfish Aholes.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    oh my god the nonsense and caddy sh*** yall talk about is ridiculous. So extra for no reason. Starting drama like a damn hs kid. foh
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    j J
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageMandJS:
    FFS. 

It makes me want to stab my eyes out with shrimp forks at the entitlement and brattyness. I swear to christ these women are selfish Aholes.  

how tf is it selfish? she is not taking over the shower she just wanted to be apart of it and they gave her the smallest thing to do. gifts! its not like she was planning the games. ugh get over it

j J
  • Options
    imageBrianaSimons:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageMandJS:
    FFS. 

how tf is it selfish? she is not taking over the shower she just wanted to be apart of it and they gave her the smallest thing to do. gifts! its not like she was planning the games. ugh get over it

Its selfish because she is so concerned with being "Unhappy" with games (and apparently other things) that she MUST plan them herself. No one else could possibly plan fun games except for her, right? Its Type A, controlling and BSC. Seriously, are you so short sighted that you don't realize this?

Why should I "get over it" . I think its horribly rude to be involved in planning your shower. She WAS planning the games-- can't you read? 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:

I always think these women must never have hosted a shower for someone else. When you're forking over $$$ to plan a nice shower for someone else, the reality of how rude it is for the MTB to be a brat/request things/demand a Pintrest shower really sinks in for ya.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageBrianaSimons:
    oh my god the nonsense and caddy sh*** yall talk about is ridiculous. So extra for no reason. Starting drama like a damn hs kid. foh

LOL Caddy Shiit?

Oh oh you mean catty shiit? HAHAHA omg its hilarious.

Personally, I find someone who has to talk in text speak and can't spell to be ridiculous. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    The entitlement of some people! And ffs a baby shower isn't equal to a wedding and the person who compared them is a twit.
  • Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageMandJS:
    FFS. 

That sounds really, really painful. Suppress the urge Primrose, with the amount of entitled women and MUD queens on these boards you'd have countless gaping holes in your body by the end of the day. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageLMvW85:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageMandJS:
    FFS. 

That sounds really, really painful. Suppress the urge Primrose, with the amount of entitled women and MUD queens on these boards you'd have countless gaping holes in your body by the end of the day. 

By all means please do it. I won't mind
    j J
  • Options
    imageBrianaSimons:
    imageLMvW85:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageMandJS:
    FFS. 

Getting klassier by the minute.
  • Options
    imageBrianaSimons:
    imageLMvW85:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageMandJS:
    FFS. 

Getting klassier by the minute.
  • Options
    OH LOOK!  New people here.  Now we get to hear about how terrible we are.  How original!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekbruington:

Is this for real??? Why do you care so much about this person and her post? I never come to the baby shower board but am planning one for a friend so I stopped by. Your post is just crazy....

I'm LOLZ. Why do I care? Because its entertaining?

Why do you care that I care? See how that works? Seriously, why care about anything baby shower etiquette related! Its YOUR DAY. Gosh! 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    imageBrianaSimons:
    imageLMvW85:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageMandJS:
    FFS. 

Wow. BrianaSimons, you really are a compassionate, admirable winner, yeah? Super Klassy. I'm sure you have tons of friends! :::snort:::

Why, with that charming personality I bet you have people knocking down your door to throw baby showers for you. Oh wait...  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options

imageBrianaSimons:

I'm fairly new here, but I'm not sure what "caddy sh***" is. I think the correct term you are searching for is catty? Maybe? That seems more fitting. Either way, Your reading this "caddy" post. Don't like it? Don't read it.

• Options
    imagekbruington:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekbruington:

Is this for real??? Why do you care so much about this person and her post? I never come to the baby shower board but am planning one for a friend so I stopped by. Your post is just crazy....

Why do you care that I care? See how that works? Seriously, why care about anything baby shower etiquette related! Its YOUR DAY. Gosh! 

I feel like an a-hole now...I should know how these boards work. I finally sorted through the sh*t show in the link you posted for the original thread and man it's bad. Shaking my head in shame....

Hey you seem like good people...drop back by and say "hello" sometime!Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekbruington:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekbruington:

I feel like an a-hole now...I should know how these boards work. I finally sorted through the sh*t show in the link you posted for the original thread and man it's bad. Shaking my head in shame....

Kbru, you are not an Ahole.
  • Options
    LOL @ caddy.
  • Options
    imagekbruington:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekbruington:

It's all good.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"