June 2012 Moms

mommy help!

this may be too personal but i don't know what to do.  i know i should go to the dr. but i'm one who gets advice first and then goes.  i had my daughter in June, breastfed for 4 months and then went right on to the birthcontrol shot.  I have not had an actual period since before i got pregnant and otherwise just after my lo was born. any advice on how to get regular again.  my husband and i are wanting to start trying again but since i don't know my ovulation we're having a tough time knowing when.  

Re: mommy help!

• imageAsenath2010:
    this may be too personal but i don't know what to do. nbsp;i know i should go to the dr. but i'm one who gets advice first and then goes. nbsp;i had my daughter in June, breastfed for 4 months and then went right on to the birthcontrol shot. nbsp;I have not had an actual period since before i got pregnant and otherwise just after my lo was born. any advice on how to get regular again. nbsp;my husband and i are wanting to start trying again but since i don't know my ovulation we're having a tough time knowing when. nbsp;

First stop the BC then buy a bbt thermometer, I suggest the one from Walmart with a pink end to it. Then sign up for an account with fertility friend. Every morning take your temp as soon as you wake up before you get out of bed....it has to be at the same time every day. That is your basal body temp or bbt. You plug those temps in Fertility friend and the chart on FF will help show you if you're actually ovulating or not.

Also get some ovulation test strips, you can get 50 for like 7 bucks on Amazon. If you aren't ovulating this chart will help determine it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"