Dads & Dads-to-be

New guy, first baby on the way

Hi all!

I'm 34.

Our first baby is due July 3rd, and is going to be a girl(at least that's what they think so far. 

We live in WV.  

Im not a huge fan of any sports teams, but I generally pull for the Stealers.  As for hobbies, I guess hiking, driving, and reading. I pretty much have the standard fears for first time parents. But, definitely looking forward to the experience. We tried for almost a decade to get pregnant, so we can honestly say than either girl or boy is great. Though I think I was hoping for a boy a little more than girl. 

Im,glad my wife found this forum for me, it's nice to see other guys talking about this stuff.  

Re: New guy, first baby on the way

• Hmm... I decided to start my own account, so I can follow this forum easier. 

Sorry for posting that under the wrong profile... 

• Welcome and congratulations
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekhaleeesi:

Im,glad my wife found this forum for me, it's nice to see other guys talking about this stuff.  

So, based on this Screen Name, how excited are you about Game of Thrones starting up again??? 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Welcome to the Board!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • imageLuckyDad:
    imagekhaleeesi:

So, based on this Screen Name, how excited are you about Game of Thrones starting up again??? 

Does anyone know if this is on Netflix yet?

• Welcome and congrats on the new arrival!

• I'm ready for the next book!

My wife just loves that name, and we both really enjoy the show. Though, as is normal when reading the books first, I find myself being overly critical of the show at times. 

• Congratulations!!!!!! i am so happy for u guys, wow 10 yrs u guys must be so excited. We are due july 4th  so awesome! i have a blog called thegrowingtilleyfamily.blogspot.com in case u guys wanna follow its not much but just up to date stuff.

I told my husband this could be good for him to get a account tohave moral support cause he has first dad fears as to be expected. But anyways gl on the pregnancy! we r having a boy eve though i have dream i end up having a gurl ugh i hope not bc we r getting boy stuff lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"