1st Trimester

Raging Lunatic

I swear within the last two weeks my mood is like a lightswitch. I honestly feel like everyone and everything is getting on my last nerve. From coworkers to the cashier at CVS....I just have zero/zilch/zippo patience. I feel like it's PMS times 1 million.

Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Raging Lunatic

• No  your not the only one! i live with 2 men and i every thing they do good or bad im flipping out! So i know what your going through lol
  • I barked at my Dh last night bc he was chewing his salad too loudly...I mean, the poor guy was just trying to eat his cucumbers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like a complete bipolar nut job. I was sitting on the bed last night while my hubby played a game. And I was thinking about his past girlfriends, getting myself all worked up. Over nothing basically! LOL....

I actually said to him "Did you have alot of sex with your first GF?" then cried when he said yeah :( lmfao..
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Oh no you are NOT the only one. I didnt know I was pregnant until I was almost nine weeks and wow did I notice a change before then. I've had less patience and have been more, for lack of a better word, b!tchy. Once I announced my  pregnancy at work my coworkers said it made sense bc they've noticed a change.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imageFetish:
    I feel like a complete bipolar nut job. I was sitting on the bed last night while my hubby played a game. And I was thinking about his past girlfriends, getting myself all worked up. Over nothing basically! LOL....

I actually said to him "Did you have alot of sex with your first GF?" then cried when he said yeah :( lmfao..

LOL OMG! I'm sorry but that made me chuckle a little. That's asking for it right there!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagebellissimabridetobe:

imageFetish:
    I feel like a complete bipolar nut job. I was sitting on the bed last night while my hubby played a game. And I was thinking about his past girlfriends, getting myself all worked up. Over nothing basically! LOL....

LOL OMG! I'm sorry but that made me chuckle a little. That's asking for it right there!

I know! I know! Lol I kept asking him questions about his past girlfriends and he would say "NO i'm not gonna answer!" Man, I'm not doing that again. If I was him, i wouldv'e screamed
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • YES x a bajillion! I've been sooo cranky and impatient since at least week 4. I really hope it wears off after this trimester... I basically want to be by myself all the time, and I'm usually a very social person.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ditto. It lasted two weeks for me, then it lightened up... Now I'm only angry when I'm hungry or hubbie asks me a dumb question.
    Me 33. DH 32. TTC Since 6/2011. 12/2012-m/c, CP. DH: MFI. CCT/HSG/day 3 blood work-all nl. IVF#1 ER- 8/7/12, ET- 8/10. beta 8/25 neg, I did not respond as expected. AMH: 0.88. IVF#2 BCP-10/19. Micro flare Lupron-Nov: It's a bust. IVF#3 Planned for Feb '13 with a long lupron protocol ON OUR OWN!!! BFP- 1/12/13. Yay! EDD 9/18, now EDD 9/25
  • LMAO. I can relate. I yelled at my Dh for slurping soup up.
  • imageFetish:
    imagebellissimabridetobe:

imageFetish:

I know! I know! Lol I kept asking him questions about his past girlfriends and he would say "NO i'm not gonna answer!" Man, I'm not doing that again. If I was him, i wouldv'e screamed

Haha, I was obsessed with DHs exes my first pregnancy, it's really the only time in my life I've been that much of a nutcase about it. Luckily it passed with that pregnancy. It's the worst feeling knowing your being crazy & not feeling like you can control it. GL!

DD #1 4 years old (09/22/09)
    DD #2 2 years old (08/17/11)
    DD #3 born 08/29/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"