2nd Trimester
Options

A gassy situation

Lately my stomach has been getting as hard as a rock after eating. I have so many bubbles in my tummy I feel like I'm going to explode and it is so painful. Any suggestions on teas or other remedies that may help my digestive system? I heard ginger was good but then I heard it was bad for you, I'm just looking for something that someone out there has tried and had success with. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: A gassy situation

• Options
    Peppermint and ginger are both digestive aids. Peppermint worked best for me.
  • Options

So someone yesterday posted about this (maybe on my BMB)I can't remember or I would link it. They said if you kneel down and then put your stomach onto the ground (or your bed or whatever) with your chest on the floor and your butt kinda up in the air that it helps. I thought this sounded crazy and painful when you are already in pain, but I tried it yesterday and it totally worked. I think it like pushes the air out or something. I am not really sure. It is kinda like a smushed child's pose is what I interpreted it as. There were some other good ideas on there that I didnt try though too, I will see if I can find it

Here you go

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/72274064.aspx

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take extra strength GasX when it gets bad.  I asked my doctor and she said it was fine just follow the instructions.  Unless I have a really bad day it works.  
  • Options

I drink a glass of water with lemon every night after dinner. Not only does it aid in digestion but it also really helps me with the gas, bloating, and wicked heartburn that I get almost every night. 

ETA- I do 8 oz. of water and the juice of half a lemon. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I have had the same kind of experience...it's so uncomfortable!  I've realized that I just have to eat smaller amounts, and eat more frequently throughout the day so that I'm getting all my calories in.  The smaller portions really make a difference.  I also like drinking peppermint tea for any type of stomach ailment. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"