July 2011 Moms
Options

Lisamoe :

My original post got sticky clicky and then I got carried away and took down the original to you! Haha

I'm just curious how your anatomy scan went :D did you try figuring out the sex on the screen :P I know you're team green.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Lisamoe :

• Options

imageMOONGIRL2467:
    My original post got sticky clicky and then I got carried away and took down the original to you! Haha I'm just curious how your anatomy scan went :D did you try figuring out the sex on the screen :P I know you're team green.
    The a/s went great- baby looks healthy!  We didn't find out, but I sure did try and figure it out myself.

Twice, I thought I saw the three lines, but at least once the tech pointed out that it was the umbilical cord so that was a fail! I didnt see a penis, but who knows- I didnt when we had the u/s with DS, either.  The heartrate was 150, so I was already thinking boy.

Ahhh....its so hard being team green!  Thanks for asking about the u/s :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I bet it's hard!! But just imagine the feeling you'll have when you find out? Amazing!

I've "liked" a page on Facebook, and they always post pictures of births, a few have been of the parents finding out the gender and their faces are priceless.

Maybe you should have someone take pictures!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds cool!  Is it a photographers page on facebook?

• Options
    The page is The Skeptical Mother? They often post pictures of births and such.

The other day they posted a picture of a baby out of he womb, but still inside the amniotic sack. It was so cool.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Going to check it out for sure! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"