1st Trimester
Options

Update to being a little worried

Yesterday I posted about having a little light spotting on Sunday and not knowing if I should go to the OB. Well I ended up not going, then it happened again today.  Needless to say that was all I needed and called right away.  Long story short everything is absolutely fine! Baby is measuring exactly where he/she should be and had a strong heartbeat of 180. This was the first time we got to hear the heartbeat (have seen it three times now) and I almost forgot what a wonderful sound that is!! Doctor said straining to go um...potty...could have caused the little bit of blood.  Very glad I went, now I feel like I can breath a little. Thanks to all of you for your advice and comforting words! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update to being a little worried

• Options
    Yay for good news! Smile
    **Freddy** BabyFetus Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

imagegopackmom:
    Yesterday I posted about having a little light spotting on Sunday and not knowing if I should go to the OB. Well I ended up not going, then it happened again today.  Needless to say that was all I needed and called right away.  Long story short everything is absolutely fine! Baby is measuring exactly where he/she should be and had a strong heartbeat of 180. This was the first time we got to hear the heartbeat (have seen it three times now) and I almost forgot what a wonderful sound that is!! Doctor said straining to go um...potty...could have caused the little bit of blood.  Very glad I went, now I feel like I can breath a little. Thanks to all of you for your advice and comforting words! 

Wow! Look at the babies heart beat go!

Just a technical question, what's your blood type? Is it Rh negative?

Me 33. DH 32. TTC Since 6/2011. 12/2012-m/c, CP. DH: MFI. CCT/HSG/day 3 blood work-all nl. IVF#1 ER- 8/7/12, ET- 8/10. beta 8/25 neg, I did not respond as expected. AMH: 0.88. IVF#2 BCP-10/19. Micro flare Lupron-Nov: It's a bust. IVF#3 Planned for Feb '13 with a long lupron protocol ON OUR OWN!!! BFP- 1/12/13. Yay! EDD 9/18, now EDD 9/25
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Blood type is O positive. Why do you ask?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Options
    Great news! I have had the same thing happen to me three times now when I strain to take a BM.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"