September 2011 Moms
Options

YH

Has your H said anything particularly funny or gross or off the wall lately?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: YH

• Options
    Today, like 20 minutes ago, I asked my H what he wanted for dinner.

He replied "all I want is your tilapia"

Win, win! I don't have to cook tonight! ;]
  • Options
    Ok this may be a little TMI but the other day I was with H watching tv and a not so little gas decided to come out. I got a little embarrased but I just laughed and said "Oh well that happens, haha" His answer? "Nooo you're a woman!!!" O_O are you for real?????? Then we enter a discussion that it doesn't matter if you're a man or woman is gross but if you are comfortable doing it infront of your SO is ok [my argument]. He kept saying that it was ok with him because he was a man and men do that women no. So far this is the first time he said something so manlike and THAT stupid.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine always makes fun of me when I fart.
    I can't think of anything funny right now.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imageMRoss1982:

imageGingerNess:
    Today, like 20 minutes ago, I asked my H what he wanted for dinner. He replied "all I want is your tilapia" Win, win! I don't have to cook tonight! ;]

This is probably the weirdest sexual innuendo I've ever heard.

Ha! and sadly, there's more where that come from. My H is like Joey from friend's, can turn almost anything into something sexual.

"Grandma's Chicken Salaaaad" 

• Options
    imageldcoffel:
    Mine always makes fun of me when I fart.
    I can't think of anything funny right now.
    Oh you made me LOL!!!! If H hears one he say "Ohhh that one said..." and say any name from my family. So one morning it happened. It was kind of loud and he just opened hia eyes and before he said anything I told him "It said Luis.." and his last names hahahahaha

• Options
    imageMRoss1982:

imageGingerNess:
    Today, like 20 minutes ago, I asked my H what he wanted for dinner. He replied "all I want is your tilapia" Win, win! I don't have to cook tonight! ;]

I agree.
    I mean I certainty hope its not fishy, and if so.. Go see your doctor!
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagejakstr0808:
    imagevnstacie:
    imageMRoss1982:

imageGingerNess:

I agree. I mean I certainty hope its not fishy, and if so.. Go see your doctor!
    lol stacie

*tears* 

• Options
    ::sings McDonald's fishy fishy bites song::
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    He said that's what he wanted for dinner..therefore meaning dinner is already ready. don't joke much?

but I love how you take the opportunity to laugh at my expense. your welcome.
  • Options

Hm? Thank you ginger for posting today's laugh or cry post? I do not know what to do right now.

Ginger, did your H by chance see the lady that was obsessed with licking cat hair? Maybe that would be something he is into? If you follow... Stick out tongue

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagebecasmeca:
    Hm? Thank you ginger for posting today's laugh or cry post? I do not know what to do right now. Ginger, did your H by chance see the lady that was obsessed with licking cat hair? Maybe that would be something he is into? If you follow... Stick out tongue

bwahaha I know what you're referring to, but I haven't seen it. Two of my H's favorite things are sex and food so...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"