1st Trimester

Anyone else high risk?

I had GD, pre term contractions and a short cervix, and developed mild pre-e with both pregnancies and had c-section deliveries.  I'm considered high risk already.  I'm already checking my sugars and on progesterone.  Needless to say, this will be our last baby. I will get a tubal with my c-section.

Anyone else have issues with other pregnancies that potentially make  you high risk or are considered high risk already?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else high risk?

• My dr conciders me high risk because I have had two mc's before... one when I was 16 and another in July... Idk the cause of the first one...as no testing was done but with the one that I had in July, the cause for the mc was Turner's Syndrome... so I am hoping that everything goes well with this one... They are pulling me in for an early us (which I am extremely nervous to go to because us have always ended badly) on March 4th I will be 7 wks then...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm monitored like I'm high risk, but I'm not classified as high risk due to my cord failing with Aidan.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • ::Raises hand::  I have stage 3 kidney disease and high blood pressure so I'm already considered high risk.  I'll definitely be monitored closely throughout this pregnancy.
    Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• I am high risk primarily because DS was 5 weeks early due to unexplained pre-term labor, but also because this is an IVF w/ ISCI pregnancy and I've got a history of uterine abnormality.  I was on progesterone until week 11, and I'll start a different type of progesterone to help prevent PTL around week 16.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• I am high risk.  I am 35, overweight, PCOS, previous surgery to remove a cyst on my tube  (with partial scarring and tubal issues) and diabetic.  I am 6w2d.  I have seen the ob 4x already.  2x for bloodwork, 2x for u/s-first put me at a lesser date than anticipated. second was yesterday and found i have an SCH as well which is causing slight bleeding.  But we had a heartbeat yesterday.  I started insulin yesterday as well.  (Type 2-medicated, but not insulin dependent prior to pregnancy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am 11 weeks and last week I was officially considered high risk. Not for any reasons for like y'all. Mine is because of developmental issues with my baby.
  • I have Lupus, had a stroke, both hips replaced, SSA levels are high putting the babies at potential risk for heart block (I will be discussing that with MFM in 2 weeks. Both of my other children didnt have it) and I'm expecting twins this time around. I'm basically red flagged at my docs office.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"