Two Under 2

Scared!

I tested this morning and it was positive.  I'm guessing I am around 7 weeks.  My periods have been quite irregular before I got pregnant with my daughter and afterwards, so I thought it was just another late period.  I guess not.

I'm scared to have two under 2!  I mean we weren't trying, but we weren't protecting either.  We had issues getting pregnant the first time so I was assuming it would take a year to get pregnant.  

I'm scared because I run a home daycare.  I've only been opened for 2 months (I decided to stay home after my mat leave ended).  And I have two new kids starting in March.  I'm afraid to tell the parents and I'm afraid of money issues if they decide to pull their kids.  I probably would have to close for a few weeks once the baby is born.

TTC since June/09.
1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (BW9K)

Re: Scared!

• Congrats on your bfp first. I can't see your siggy on mobile to know how far apart yours will be, but I am sure you will make it work.

As far as your daycare the new parents may choose to go that route... It is their prerogative if they feel that can't handle a couple week closing. But be upfront with them and don't try to keep it from them, because if they need to go a different route you need to be kind enough to afford them the time to find it. I'm not saying tell them before you feel comfortable announcing, but once you do announce be sure to tell them.
    imageimage
  • Thanks! I'm both excited and scared!

I will be honest once I've gone to the doctor a few times and feel comfortable announcing.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Not sure what my due date will be, but they will probably be 21 or 22 months apart.

TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"