1st Trimester
Options

Anxious Mommy-To-Be Needs Reassurance

Hi ladies.  I'm 10 weeks into my surprise pregnancy and my boobs have been very tender (as I'm sure you can all relate!).  The past several days they have been less tender and I'm getting anxious.  3.5 years ago I miscarried at 13.5 weeks and nothing has been the same with this one (thankfully) but does anyone know if it's normal for the tenderness to ebb at times?  I'm sure I'm just being paranoid but I would appreciate any feedback.  I had routine labs this morning but as you know, it'll seem like forever while I'm worrying.  Thank you all!  Vikki

Re: Anxious Mommy-To-Be Needs Reassurance

• Options
    It is completely normal for symptoms to come and go...and come again, and go again. I have had the same thing and asked the nurse at my OBs office. Our hormones are going crazy right now, so symptoms are as well. Best of luck and a happy and healthy 9 months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had a few days last week that I suddenly didn't feel pregnant at all. I was freaking out. Then it came back full force. It happens. GL.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, sore breasts have always been a very early pregnancy thing for me and around 10 or so weeks that kinda falls to the wayside.  We miscarried our first baby too... I know how hard it is not to worry.  Try and focus on positive thoughts though, because you don't want to miss enjoying this pregnancy!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That is normal!!! I had sore breast one day not the other and then now in my 2nd tri not at all! Dont worry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"