1st Trimester
Options

Thank you....SCH...

XP: Good morning....I just wanted to thank the ladies who responded to my post from earlier this weekend regarding the SCH. I did go to the MFM doctor yesterday and we saw 3 very healthy babies and 3 strong heartbeats! It was such a relief to hear those wonderful sounds.

I did exactly what the doctor said and stayed on bed rest and drank tons of water. I literally could have floated away. The doctor couldnt even find any evidence of a bleed. He did say that it was very common in multiples as many of you stated.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and advice. You def helped put my mind at ease.

Re: Thank you....SCH...

• Options
    imageteachergurl2002:

XP: Good morning....I just wanted to thank the ladies who responded to my post from earlier this weekend regarding the SCH. I did go to the MFM doctor yesterday and we saw 3 very healthy babies and 3 strong heartbeats! It was such a relief to hear those wonderful sounds.

I did exactly what the doctor said and stayed on bed rest and drank tons of water. I literally could have floated away. The doctor couldnt even find any evidence of a bleed. He did say that it was very common in multiples as many of you stated.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and advice. You def helped put my mind at ease.

Congrats on your triple threat!

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

good to hear it all went well.  I have an SCH as well.  Seems to have tapered off to minimal spotting today.  The heartbeat was such a relief.

Congrats on your triplets...I can't even imagine! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"