Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Conditioner for LO?

I have been using Burt's Bee's Baby Bee on LO since she was born. I only wash her hair every other day to every 3rd day, but she gets a bath every night. Lately I have noticed the hair on the very back of her head is kind of dry and frizzy, damaged looking. All the rest of her hair is soft and healthy, just this stuff on the back. Do you think I should get her a conditioner or something? Does anyone else's LO have this going on?

Re: Conditioner for LO?

• Options
    My son has the same thing. He has big, soft, shiny curls everywhere else. I recently bought a leave-in spray by Green Babies. I like it for detangling, but I haven't noticed a huge difference in the texture of that spot. I'd love some suggestions too :).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the same spot!  One of my girls (we have twins) has a patch of dry / frizzy hair right in the back of her head.  All of the rest of her hair is shiny and curly but this looks dry, brittle and more straight.  I have been thinking it started when she was younger and slept on her back the majority of the time.  I keep thinking it'll go away now because she doesn't usually sleep on her back.  It's still there though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just use the Johnson's baby shampoo, and a little bit of the Johnson's baby wash. We usually give her a bath every night, and her hair gets washed either every night or every other night. My daughter's hair is always soft and fluffy, but sometimes it is a little static-y.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"