September 2011 Moms
Options

do you consider...

People like lady Gaga and kezbon sp? From American idol being notlikeeveryoneelse/different or just plain weird?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: do you consider...

• Options
    Maybe just different... ok Lady Gaga is a little weird hahaha but for me she is original in her craziness... unlike Nicky Minaj. For me she tries to look so crazy original it looks fake. Yeah I don't like her.

• Options
    I find Gaga different.
    But I think there are always different people.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I find Gaga different and weird.

I have no idea who kezbon is.

As a pp said, Nicki Minaj is jut weird and it looks like she is trying way too hard to be different and comes off as weird and annoying.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I think Lady Gaga just tries too hard.  I find her sad, mostly.  Like, she is SUCH an attention hound, and works so, so hard to stay relevant and to stay a topic of conversation for everyone else, I think it must be sort of sad to live that way, you know?  To need that badly to be the center of attention . . . I just don't understand it, I guess.  She's damn good at it, though, I'll give her that.  Love her or hate her, everyone knows who she is, right?

I think some of her songs are catchy, and I have a few in my ipod, but mostly she's really NMS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"