1st Trimester

When did you start having sore boobs? I'm 6 weeks and nothing

Okay, I have had constipation, slight nausea, urination, decreased appetite, backaches, and fatigue. I thought I would be having some kind of soreness to the boobs, but I have not. I have had some sore nipples and montgomery's tubercles (Montgomery?s tubercles are bumps near your nipples on your areola). When did any of you ladies start having sore boobs?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did you start having sore boobs? I'm 6 weeks and nothing

• I started having sore boobs from the third week to right now my tenth week. Excruciating pain.
  • i have barely had sore breasts, but my nipples are mildly sore. i can barely notice any changes yet. i have super small breasts so i don't know if that matters. 
  • Loading the player...
  • You may or may not experience all or none of the wonderful symptoms of pregnancy throughout the entire 9 months. Consider yourself lucky if your boobs don't hurt! I was having horrible pain starting at about 4 weeks and it's finally starting to subside some. The worst was when I first got out of bed in the morning. They felt like they were going to fall off. :( 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had really sore nipples from about 4.5 weeks on. The boob soreness started shortly after. It was one of the first things I really noticed symptom-wise. 
    BabyFruit Ticker S & J married 05.09.10 -- BFP #1 07.12.12, EDD 03.24.13, MMC 7w4d BFP #2 12.12.12, EDD 08.26.13, MC 12.22.12 MTHFR diagnosis 01.11.13 BFP #3 01.20.13, EDD 09.30.13
  • Mine started immediately after O.  I always have sore boobs before AF, so I didn't think anything of it, but after a few days they started to hurt more and more, like I couldn't lay on my stomach at night.

TTC since 3/2012 
    Started charting 12/2012 
    BFP 2/10/13 - MC 3/4/13 
    BFP 6/23/13 - CP 6/27/13 
    BFP 12/31/13 EDD 9/11/14  **please be our rainbow baby!**

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I am almost 9 weeks and I still don't, mine were never sore while pregnant with DS either. Everyone is different how their body reacts to the hormones.
  • When my milk came in! Everyone is different and not all pregnancy symptoms will occur. I was lucky to not have had to get new bras with my first until after he was born and they were nursing ones.
  • I just had mild symptoms until week 7, and then everything escalated. Sore boobs kicked in then too, as well as constant, terrible nausea (which is still going). At least the soreness has been accompanied by a tiny growth spurt! Goodbye A cups! Eventually...I hope. 
  • My actually got sore about 3 DPO. I didn't think you could get symptoms that early, but it's now two weeks later and I have my pregnancy confirmed and the soreness hasn't changed.
  • Besides rampant nausea that never went away, lots of peeing, fatigue and an expanding belly, I didn't have any other pregnancy symptoms at all (besides the back pain associated with an 8 pound fetus jumping on my sciatic nerve).

• Just recently at 6 weeks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 15 DPO (into my thrid week but I didn't know I was pregnant, but when I felt that I had a feeling I was)

But I know friends who didn't get it at all, or not even until 7 or 8 weeks

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • when i was pregnant with my son, none at all for my whole pregnancy, this time right away but its gone away.  
  • With DS I was only an A cup and never got any bigger, never recalled having sore boobs. But this one the day I should have started my period I noticed they were very tender. Which is normal for the first couple of day of AF but then it got worse. And at 10w now with no sign of relief and now that I'm a C cup it makes it worse. (Gained weight over the last 10yrs between kids/didn't change cup size yet from either pregnancy)

DS 3/25/03 awaiting 2nd arrival due 9/23/13
  • I am now out of first trimester (I'm 14 weeks), but I thought I'd pop in to say that I NEVER got sore boobs. At most, my nipples were a little sensitive, but I never had sore boobs. I had wicked morning sickness starting around 6 weeks though. No need to worry - if your boobs never hurt, consider yourself lucky!

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• With my last two pregnancies I never had sore boobs. 

This pregnancy the soreness started around 4 weeks. Consider yourself lucky!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Never...my boobs don't get sore until my milk comes in.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• I still have them at almost 19 weeks. It started for me before my positive HPT.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• You might not. I only had sore boobs for a few days in my first, and this time I never did so far. Everything's fine.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"