Dads & Dads-to-be

Baseball is Back!

Sitting at work listening to the Cincinnati Reds first Spring Training game.  Wonderful day.

Re: Baseball is Back!

• Must be inter-squad....Brewers are going today as well.  getting tweet updates.  Love it!!!!

• I have a hard time getting excited about Spring Training.

Opening Day, on the other hand, is pretty sweet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Opening Day is much better, but I'm still glad baseball has started back up.

• It does mean Winter is almost over
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • LETS GO RAYS!!!!!!

Although I lived in San Francisco for 2 years, AT&T Park is probably the most beautiful field I have ever seen, and now because I witnessed their first world series in 50 years firsthand. I will always have a special place in my heart for them. so Go Giants!

• imageskii31:

LETS GO RAYS!!!!!!

Although I lived in San Francisco for 2 years, AT&T Park is probably the most beautiful field I have ever seen, and now because I witnessed their first world series in 50 years firsthand. I will always have a special place in my heart for them. so Go Giants!

I have been to 15 different ballparks around the country, and outside of Miller Park, home to my Brewers, AT&T Park is the most beautiful ballpark I have ever been in.  My father lives in the bay area, so everytime we visit there in the summer we make sure to get to a game there.

I have seen the outside of Tropicana Field, and I have driven in the neigborhood it is in, and we ended up having a high speed pursuit drive right through us. Must be real exciting around there on game nights!

• Citifield is a huge upgrade from Shea. I would strongly suggest making it East to check it out. Also get some Shake Shack burgers!
  • That Canada/Mexico brawl was one of the best baseball fights I have seen in years.  Lot of punches connected, and the Canada players had a noticeable upper hand in all that.  Must be the hockey training.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"