June 2012 Moms

pregnant?

Hey moms! my son is 8 months now! I'm having some odd symptoms, I should start my period in three days, but today i woke up cramping this morning which i usually dont do till the end of my period and later i had brown discharge and then  later very little bright red blood mixed in..now there is nothing.. my husband and i are ttc but we arent using protection either.. im not asking everyone to tell me whether im pregnant or not, you obviously dont know that, but im just curious if anyone else has experience this and what it was.

Re: pregnant?

• Unless you track your cycle with bbt there is really no way to say what your body is doing. Could be a late ovulation w/ mid cycle bleeding, aunt flow getting ready to show herself, or impantation bleeding. I would start tracking your cycle using a bbt thermometer and using Fertility Friend.
  • Since having LO my cycles have been odd. Still on a very strict 32 day cycle, but I've been getting horrid ovulation cramps, and awful cramps and headaches, sore boobs, and bloating going into my AF. When I got pregnant with Elliot I have some really intense implantation cramps, and I swear the first time I had the ovulation cramps PP I was terrified that I was somehow pregnant. 

All I can tell you is that if you're that close to AF, you'd probably get a positive test if you're KU. Good Luck! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I'll have to start doing that!
  • I am planning on waiting a couple days and if I haven't started my period I will take a test, I'm hoping that isn't the case since my first child is so young, maybe it is just my cycle changing, either or thank you for your input!
  • If you don't want to be pregnant right now why aren't you on bc? If you aren't using any protection, you are trying.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"