Natural Birth
Options

+adamwife+

Hoping your radio silence means you are in labour/have delivered babe #4.

Smile

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am

Re: +adamwife+

• Options
    She posted on her BMB this afternoon, but I hope things have changed since then!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Crying

I'm still here. 

I have an NST tonight and they will do an internal and then we will make some decisions.  If things look good, my MWs said they will send me home with "some stuff" to help move things along (I'm assuming some herbs - I can't do castor oil).  If things don't look good, I'm assuming we'll start talking about a transfer of care.  I risk out in two days.  :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking of you! Can your MWs montrice/doula at the hospital, if it comes to it?
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• Options

imagenosoup4u:
    Thinking of you! Can your MWs montrice/doula at the hospital, if it comes to it?

I'm not sure.  To be honest, we never really discussed what would happen if I reached this point because no one even considered it as a possibility.  I was 5 days late with #2, but the others came on or before their due dates.  I just can't believe this is happening.

• Options

Will your midwives do a foley bulb? That was my next step if the castor oil didn't work. Not sure if you have CPMs or CNMs and what their scope of practice is. My midwives do home and OOH birth center births but they are CNMs so they can do a foley and also cervidil rather than transfering you to the back-up OB.

Have you tried accupressure or accupuncture? I did that and I think it was helpful. Good luck and I'm so sorry you are going through this. I went into labor at 41 weeks 5 days so I totally understand how you are feeling right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"