TTC after 35

Intro

I am 38 about to go thru my second IVF.. I have a beautiful 19 month old little boy from the first.. I had no eggs to freeze as I only had 7 eggs retrieved this time around dr is going to up injections to try and produce more eggs.. I wish everyone luck on their journey.. It's exciting,heartbreaking, and exhausting but well worth every bit of it!

Re: Intro

• Thanks and welcome. Nice to hear your fist ivf was a success! This is so exhausting but I hope we all get a success in the end.

• Welcome!  Hopefully your 2nd IVF will be just as successful as the first!
    Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the group, Cclinnard,

Congrats on your baby boy...I hope that I have success with my first IVF coming up in a week.  Hopefully, you will do the same with your 2nd. 

You will find all the ladies helpful, supportive and very knowledgable. 

Best of Luck! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Welcome and Best of Luck to You.
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"