Natural Birth

Webster Technique for breech baby

Hi Ladies,

I am 34 weeks today and baby is still head up Tongue Tied I am going to the chiropractor tomorrow morning for the Webster Technique. Is anyone familiar with this and had success?

TYIA

Re: Webster Technique for breech baby

• I haven't personally with breech, but I know of others who have had success. I have seen a chiropractor for both pregnancies now, and know I'll use one this time. It made a significant difference for me with pelvic pain, and especially with my second, it got her lined up really well for a quick birth.

I hope it'll work for you!! Is this your first child?

• Go see an acupuncturist! A good one will show you how to use moxa (mugwort) to turn a breech. Noninvasive and something like 67% effective in studies done in China. 34 weeks is the perfect time to try.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had patients it has worked for. Also, explore if you have any fears about birth that may be keeping the baby from turning. I agree with acupuncture too. I used the webster technique to help my baby come out face down, and she did!
    TTC since 1/2008
    BFP 7/2009 m/c
    BFP 9/2009 m/c
    Clomid IUI 12/2010, 1/2011, 2/2011 All BFN
    IVF #1 6/2011 BFN, no frosties
    IVF #2 2/2012 BFP
    DD born 10/2012
    FET 9/3/2013 BFN, no more frosties
    IVF # 3 11/3/13 Canceled after retrieval d/t severe OHSS, 3 frosties
    FET #3 2/2014 BFP Twins!
    B/G Twins born 9/2014 at 36w4d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes. After my 2nd adjustment, my transverse baby flipped vertex at 33w.
    #3 Due April 2016
  • imageA37licia:

I haven't personally with breech, but I know of others who have had success. I have seen a chiropractor for both pregnancies now, and know I'll use one this time. It made a significant difference for me with pelvic pain, and especially with my second, it got her lined up really well for a quick birth.

I hope it'll work for you!! Is this your first child?

Yes, this is my first! I had my first appointment with the chiro this morning. I have high hopes that this will work. Thank you for your well wishes!

• imageAmyRI:
    Yes. After my 2nd adjustment, my transverse baby flipped vertex at 33w.

Yay, this is very reassuring :) Thank you! Had my first adjustment this morning. FX this will work!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"