DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES - Page 9 — The Bump
Giveaways

DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

Re: DAY TWO (2/26): FIVE DAYS OF FREEBIES

• We will be taking our 18 month old on a road trip to New Hampshire in a few weeks to visit our cousins. It will be the first time that she has been in the car for more than 1 hour. It should be an interesting ride!!
  • We're going to take a road trip down to Nashville with the baby in November.  We can't wait to see friends and family and show off our new little one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What is the one road trip you can't wait to take baby on?!

The one road trip that I can't wait to take our baby on when it is finally here in the fall is Vineland, NJ for Thanksgiving to meet Daddy's awesome Italian family!

• Can't wait to take our baby on a roadtrip to Milwaukee to meet all of his or her relatives just in time for Christmas :-)

Kara

• I CAN.NOT.WAIT to take my little girl to get her first haircut at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique at Disney!
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/218rus.jpg[/IMG]
  • Northern Michigan to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes and Mackinac Island!
  • Summer trip to the beach with my baby boy!
  • To the beach or somewhere new we can all experience for the first time as a family! Paradise

Pregnancy Ticker
  • To Virginia, to meet the rest of the family :)
  • I'm looking forward to taking our new baby girl and our two year old boy to meet their cousin from Colorado, who is just 3 months old!  All of us will meet up at the beach in South Carolina for a family vacation.  Lots of new babies in the last couple of years for our family and we can't wait to celebrate it together. 
  • We are so excited to take our son to Disney World. The road trip down their from Michigan will be amazing and it will be our very first time!
  • I can't wait to take him everywhere! Now that we know that our family is complete we are starting to plan some great trips for the whole family. Showing the kids the great places we've been and going on exciting journeys that we always wanted to go on. This spring we are going to start by going to visit the newly remodeled family cabin so that we can see their late grand fathers dream made real!
  • Cape Cod for the week in July!!!
  • We can't wait to take a trip to northern mn and alaska to visit all of our family. Our daughters never get to see their grandparents due to uncomfortable travel. : We also cannot wait to take our 3 girls to Disneyland!
  • I can't wait to take my baby girl on her first road trip home from the hospital! It's only a 15 minute drive but it's the one immost looking forward to!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Trips to festivals (That are baby/kid friendly) We love music and I can not wait to bring out LO to enjoy the music and festivities that we enjoy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I can't wait to take LO's on our first family trip possibly to Mt. Rushmore since his dad returned from the military! It should be fun!
  • We are excited to take Connor to Disney World! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Dad passed away when I was two and I met my paternal Grandparents when I was about 8, spending every summer with them, but now that I am older I have not seen them in a few years and would love to take the LO along with their big brother up to see their Great-grandparents up North from Phoenix.
  • I can't wait to take our baby back home to visit all our family great grandparents, grandparents, aunts and uncles!
  • We are moving to California from Louisiana at the end of April. I can't wait to take my LO! It's going to be a long trip but once we get there, it'll be great! =] 

• Is not a "road" trip, but Baby is going on his 1st trip to PR! Can't wait!
  • What is the one road trip you can?t wait to take baby on?! 

As a first time mommy to twins, we are VERY excited to take our little ones all the way from Iowa to Keystone, Colorado where we love to vacation in the summer/winter. Introducing the kiddos to our love of skiing, hiking and swimming is something we've talked about since we were dating! :)

IVF #1 w/ ICSI 9/2012 (10M 6F), ET 9/24 (1 good pre-blast), BETA 10/4= BFN,
    IVF #2 Microflare w/ ICSI 12/2012 (19M 7F), ET 12/16 (2 Good blasts),
    BETA 12/26= BFP (356), BETA 12/28 (840) 2nd Ultrasound shows TWINS!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can't wait to take my daughter on a road trip to Washington to see an Army family that used to live with us!
  • To NJ where we have family and amazing friends with children who can not wait to meet my little guy in person..they love him so much already and that is just by watching him grow through Skype..pictures..fb..I am pregnant with a girl and so we are waiting for her arrival and then will schedule our trip..it will be a beautiful and unforgettable moment/time for us all...long overdue..
  • I can't wait to take baby to the adirondack mountains for some hiking!
  • We can't wait to take him to the Portland zoo this summer for his 1st birthday on the 4th of July!
  • We'll be taking him on his first road trip to visit his cousin and then see his aunt graduate from vet school!
    BabyFruit Ticker

my read shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I can't wait to take my sweet little Liam to South Padre Island this summer... I went there so much as a child and want him to have the same memories I do. This is also where his father and I went for our honeymoon!
  • To the beach to hang out with her Auntie!
  • We can't wait to take them to see grandma and grandpa on the east coast! :
  • Disney  World! 
  • I can't wait to go on a road trip across the USA one day with them!
  • I can't wait to take baby and rest of the family no a road trip from Michigan to Florida to go to Disneyworld!
  • We can't wait to take our baby girl up the coast to San Francisco this October!
  • We can't wait to take baby to the beach this summer for some fun in the sun!
  • In July we're flying to Florida with our baby Molly. She'll be 5 months old then. We're going with my entire family. It will be so fun to take her to the beach. We're a little nervous about taking her flying though!
  • We can't wait to head up to Mammoth to visit the snow!
  • We can't wait to take our baby to church!  As for a longer trip, we look forward to taking him/her to a cabin in the woods...one of our favorite relaxing weekend getaways.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards