1st Trimester
Options

Big Dogs- Looking for Reassurance

Ok, so I had a lapse in judgement when I was playing with my dog. I am almost 8 weeks along, and I was playing with my big German Shepherd on the bed. I pulled her close to me, then stopped because I realized that probably wasn't the best idea. I don't feel any soreness, but I was worried because she's like 80 pounds. I obviously don't plan on making this a habit. I just wanted to know I'm gonna be ok.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Big Dogs- Looking for Reassurance

• Options
    You're going to be just fine.  I still let my 190-lb. husband on top of me from time to time.  Wink
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    if you don't feel soreness you're fine. the main risk is pulling a muscle. (as I have been told) [also I assume you were talking about moving the dog not having it sit on you]
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebonniebrownhair:
    You're going to be just fine.  I still let my 190-lb. husband on top of me from time to time.  Wink

YesYes

I totally laughed out loud at this AND had to read it to my husband! Thanks!

To original poster - I have a 80 lb yellow lab. There were times with my first pregnancy that she thought she was a lap dog. She didn't bother my prego belly at all. Good luck!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

You'll be fine! I wrestled with my shepard cross and boxer all though my last pregnancy. Don't stress mama ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagebonniebrownhair:

Yes 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"