Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Finding nemo?

I wanted to purchase finding nemo regular DVD. Everytime I look it up, it says 2 disk and blue ray/DVD is there somewhere I can just get the plain original DVD and not spend 30 or is that normal price ? Tia.

Re: Finding nemo?

• Options
    Check Wal-Mart.

• Options
    Pretty sure I've seen it at Target.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to ask...do you know what you're getting yourself into? Since I introduced that movie we have watched it over a hundred times. We all know all the words :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageFtrMrsC:
    I have to ask...do you know what you're getting yourself into? Since I introduced that movie we have watched it over a hundred times. We all know all the words :

This is the same at our house!!  Finding Nemo is the usual movie for DD1's rest time.  I know the first 30 minutes of that movie almost by heart!  (DD usually falls asleep around the 30 minute mark)

OP - we just caved and bought the combo dvd.   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    shark bait hoo ha ha. =)
  • Options

imageFtrMrsC:

yep, here too :) 

I became a mother because of adoption. She is the absolute love of my life. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker formerly known as sw_in_kc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"