May 2012 Moms

It is Monday right?

ok good... Im clear on my days this week lol

So, Open Letter Monday!

Whatcha got this week? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It is Monday right?

• Dear virus,

Please go away. You are not wanted. In 10 days we have only left the house twice to go see the doctor. I can't take being inside anymore. Go away now!!!!

Thank you, 

Mom who needs to get out of the house

• imagetheresat858:
    Dear moms, You know how pregnancy happens. It isn't an oops baby, it's a "I knowingly took a risk of pregnancy and got pregnant" baby. Fffs. Use birth control if you don't want 2u2. Or condoms. It really isn't rocket science.

lol

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Dearest DD; Lately you have made me one seriously happy mommy by sleeping through the night. I thought it was a fluke, or to do with you being so exhausted from your ear infection but we have continued to get a good nights sleep. PLEASE keep it up. I am starting my next crazy 13 day work streak and would like for you to co-operate with me on this. With all my love and appreciation; Your suprisingly well-rested mother.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagezoeygirl1105:
    imagetheresat858:
    Dear moms, You know how pregnancy happens. It isn't an oops baby, it's a "I knowingly took a risk of pregnancy and got pregnant" baby. Fffs. Use birth control if you don't want 2u2. Or condoms. It really isn't rocket science.
    Ha! Our friend had a vasectomy and they still got pregnant. That's an oops. Yes it's his baby. The vasectomy just didn't work.
    How long after his vasectomy was it? Did they use other protection & go in and have a follow up test on him? It can take up to a year to flush the system out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagezoeygirl1105:
    imagetheresat858:
    Ha! Our friend had a vasectomy and they still got pregnant. That's an oops. Yes it's his baby. The vasectomy just didn't work.

holy crap, this happened to someone I know too! talk about shock.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Dear Chriopractor -

When we're chit-chatting and you ask if my son is crawling yet and I reply with 'He's so close, he just can't figure out how to go forward', reply with something else rather than what you did reply with 'You should bring him in for an adjustment, it can help with developmental delays'.

Mommy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageShkagoBride:

Dear Boobies,

You did a good job for the first 4 months of LO's life, and then started to give up when I went back to work. We tried pumping you and BFing, supplements, lactasties, relaxation, gatorade, oatmeal, and everything else under the sun. Unfortunately, you just weren't up to the task. We certainly tried to make it work and managed to get him to 9 months of BFing and Formual but I'm afraid I am going to have to let you go.

Please let me wean off of pumping without too many issues. You already have given me blocked ducts and mastitis, I'd appreciate a little sympathy as this is murder on my hormones and emotions. 

Perhaps after some time has passed, we can ask you to come back for baby #2. We would appreciate more effort on your part.

~The Boss 

Sorry you're going through this, but your post made me chuckle. However I am such a child I giggled instantly at "Dear Boobies". Man I'm tired.

• Dear cancer,
    You suck. Go away. I want to be healthy and play with my kid.
    Sincerely,
    You picked the wrong woman to mess with
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dear husband

Things aren't right. We need time alone! I love you so much I miss you. I need to feel sexy and appreciated and some times I need a little sexy time.

Your loving wife
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Thanks. I'm really lucky because I have lymphoma, it's one of the ones they are highly successful at curing. I'm just sore and tired from the chemo. The hardest part is being to exhausted to play with my son.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLeonardsmama:
    Thanks. I'm really lucky because I have lymphoma, it's one of the ones they are highly successful at curing. I'm just sore and tired from the chemo. The hardest part is being to exhausted to play with my son.

I can imagine! I went through chemo when I was 17. I could barely function I was so tired, it must be so hard trying to care for your LO in top of that. T&Ps.

• imagecltk12:

Dear Chriopractor -

When we're chit-chatting and you ask if my son is crawling yet and I reply with 'He's so close, he just can't figure out how to go forward', reply with something else rather than what you did reply with 'You should bring him in for an adjustment, it can help with developmental delays'.

Mommy

OMG I am so sorry. That is terrible! My SO would never tell a patient that.. How awful! :( 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageLeonardsmama:
    Dear cancer, You suck. Go away. I want to be healthy and play with my kid. Sincerely, You picked the wrong woman to mess with

((hugs)) so very sorry. :( 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"