Washington Babies

Pediatrician Reccomendations

Hi ladies!

I was hoping to get some pediatrician recommendations since I'm really needing to start checking into them! Not much time left :) Please tell me why you like them so much!

Thank you!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Pediatrician Reccomendations

• We are going with Pediatric Associates (the totem lake branch). We interviewed Dr. Graham and liked her a lot.
  • Where are you located?  We also use Pediatric Associates (Dr. Lampe) and have been happy with her, as well as with the practice in general.  They have a lot of locations and have weekend hours for sick visits, which is nice.  I have not had a problem getting in to see someone same day if needed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to UW pediatrics on Roosevelt. I love the after hours nurse line and it is very easy to get in to see a resident for a same day sick appt.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Yeah... baby brain fuzz!!! Sorry, I'm in Queen Anne.  So, I'd rather avoid the Eastside.  Was working in Redmond and quit during first trimester to stay home with LO :) Traffic sucks from here to there!!  Thanks for the recommendations so far though! Frankly, we never know if we'll have to move back to the eastside anyway.
  • imageamandaleigh1:
    I go to UW pediatrics on Roosevelt. I love the after hours nurse line and it is very easy to get in to see a resident for a same day sick appt.

I'm delivering at UW hospital... so this might be a very easy transition... I'll check this one out for sure :)

• Can you share what you're looking for in a pedi? We opted for an ND in a family practice (One Sky Wellness...recently renamed) in Roosevelt and we use Dr Tracy McDaniel and have loved her. Supportive of our circumcision and vax decisions and more natural in approach to health, which is perfect for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"