Minnesota Babies
Options

Consignment stores for maternity clothes? Roseville area

I've been having trouble finding a consignment store with a good selection of maternity clothes.  Any suggestions?  We live just south of Roseville, but I'd be willing to drive.  It's just harder to learn about places farther away!

Thanks! 

Re: Consignment stores for maternity clothes? Roseville area

• Options
    Is bellies to Babies still around? They are in Richfield. Also, give Nu Look in S. Mpls a call. Great store...don't know if they have maternity. Actually, I think the Turn Style in Roseville has a small maternity section...
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My bf's mom picked me up some maternity pants at Unique the other day. I think it's somewhere around that area, but I'm not really sure. It's not specifically maternity, but she said they had a lot, and I love the stuff she got me.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ive heard that clothes mentor on Roseville has a good maternity section!It is just near babies r us, I believe!
  • Options

You have to check out Bellies to Babies in Richfield! I got most of my maternity clothes (and some great deals on baby clothes) there. Their prices are VERY reasonable and they also rent maternity dresses for special occasions.

www.belliestobabies.net

The address is:

6634 Penn Ave. S.

Richfield, MN 55423

• Options
    I have been to Bellies to Babies in Richfield and Nine in Hopkins. Both are good in my opinion.
    Anniversary
    BFP #1: 12/5/11, M/C 12/19/11
    BFP #2: 5/22/12 Due 2/1/13 Baby girl born 2/2/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"