C-sections
Options

Pain ?'s (poss tmi)

So I am five days post c-section, and let me tell you when people said you relearn how your body responses and the signals for functions they weren't kidding. So please forgive me  if these are silly questions but I was just wondering about it and so was DH. 

1. Has anyone else found that sometimes when they go pee it hurts (like the bladder not to actually pee) like a cramping sensation. I find I get this but only when my bladder gets really full, however I find my attempt to go before this point is somewhat lacking since I am not getting signaled by my body till then.

2.  Has anyone else experienced a small tugging like pain in my vagina, I have only had it 2-3 times today for the first time, I was just sitting and it started lasting no more then 2 seconds a time. Not sure what else to say to make it more clear, it just feels like one sided tugging, small sharp but not overly painful.

Not really worried at this point or anything just trying to get a sense of what is normal in my new body post c-section. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Pain ?'s (poss tmi)

• Options
    I had the same issues intermittently for a couple of months after CS. I think it's just one of those weird things after having a baby removed from you body and all the organs shifting back ot their previous position.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

February 2011- M/C
    March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
    October 2013- BFP- M/C
  • Options
    I have had the same thing with my bladder. I even thought I had a UTI and went to my doctor 1 week post op just to make sure. I was clear and she said it was probably due to the catheter. Mine was in for about 24 hours since they left the epidural in for that long, so I guess it just takes some time to get back to normal after that. I am now just over 3 weeks post op and it has almost completely resolved. The only exception is when I let my bladder get too full like you mentioned. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the same pain when urinating. It lasted 6 weeks. I had my csec 11 weeks ago, and I still have to remind myself to pee. It's like I don't have a strong urge to go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"