Military Families

El Paso Tx?

Has anyone delivered at William BeaumontEl Paso, Tx?

Re: El Paso Tx?

• I've had two babies there.
  • Is it a good hospital to deliver at? 
  • Loading the player...
  • I had two really positive experiences. My only complaint was the lack of a fulltime LC, which I believe they now have.
  • Thank you!

i was also wondering if there were any groups or clubs at fort bliss for mothers of some sort. Unfortunately I know no one here and am getting extremely bored of being home alone all day.  

• I can't say I know of any, though most of my socializing revolves around my work.
  • imageMariahtei:

Thank you!

i was also wondering if there were any groups or clubs at fort bliss for mothers of some sort. Unfortunately I know no one here and am getting extremely bored of being home alone all day.  

There's a FB group I joined just a few days ago called El Paso Breastfeeding Mamas, and I also follow the page Fort Bliss Pregnant Army Wives. As well, Texas Tech runs a "baby cafe" (apparently very popular in Europe?) that I'm looking forward to attending after LO is born.

https://www.ttuhsc.edu/fostersom/obgyn/babycafe/

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • I know ppl who have. I'm personally really cranked with their OB dept. My friend says they can be great. Honestly I don't think they can legally be much worse than las palmas or del sol. I had my last one at del sol and omg! The room was filthy, they damaged my son and the staff was horrible. This is why with this pregnancy I am taking my chances on post. About the socializing, are you guys with aviation? I came here with the BRAC move, so, I kinda live in my own little world of Biggs lol
  • I will be arriving in 3 weeks husband and I are PCSing from germany. I am 18 weeks pregnant, and I am a ready to get there to see the facility. I told my husband that this is one of the first things I want to check out when we finish in processing. So I am keeping an eye on this page. Any information anyone has would be great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"