Pregnant after 35

9 weeks tomorrow, and I just feel like POOP!

Ok, I've been through this before, but I just don't remember feeling this awful when I was pregnant with DS. I'm nauseous ALL THE TIME, headaches, hot, cold, hot, cold, tired and all around grumpy! Maybe it is because I am 4 years older, but I am not one of those "glowing" pregnant ladies this time around.  Unless the "glowing" can come from sweat!  Thanks for letting me vent!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 9 weeks tomorrow, and I just feel like POOP!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Week 9 was really hard for me too. Weeks 9-10 were really the worst of the whole 1st trimester. Hope things get better for you too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry you are feeling so bad.  I was the same way and am only just now seeing a little relief on the nausea in week 14.  That is when it stopped for me with my son as well (he's 5 now).  I have twins, so I think maybe that made it that much worse this time.  I was taking zofran and phenegran.  I now take one zofran in the am (I was taking 2/day) and I take the phenegran when I am desperate.  It helps more, but makes me so tired, which isn't good at work. 

If you are that miserable, don't hesitate to ask the OB for a script and see if it helps.  Zofran tends to help more with the puking, which wasn't my issue.  I puked a few times, but it was the constant nausea that was killing me.  The phenegran has helped a lot with that. I still feel miserable, but it was more bearable.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Michelle- 39, DH 41 Mom to 5yo boy (IVF) Latest pregnancy- IVF #1- ER- 11/30 ET- 3 day, 12/3- 3 8 cell embies Beta- 14dpo- 488 Beta- 18dpo- 2500 7 week U/S 1/4- TWINS! EDD 8/21/13
  • I feel like an old lady. So tired. It makes me feel guilty that I don't have more motivation. My couch is my best friend. Trouble is we are moving at the end of the month and I need to pack and clean.
    TTC since 5/11 both uf us are >35
    Clomid 4cycles pregnancy ended in MC 6/12
    IUI #1,2, 3 and 4 ALL BFN.
    Moved on to IVF in Jan. 2013 Beta #1 288, Beta #2 529 Heartbeat on 2/8! Miscarriage at 15 weeks. 4 months to be complete. Every test known to science. No known reason for MC. FET Oct 2013 BFP on 11/2. Beta# 1 910. Successful pregnancy! {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I'm so glad you wrote this!  I just turned 8 weeks, and last week was the worst yet.  I have been nauseated constantly and just moody as heck.  I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.  Like another mom-to-be, I'm also moving in the next few weeks, so it's been torture.  I, too, am not glowing at all.  I'm hoping it'll be easing up soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"