Babies on the Brain

Stuck on bed rest with nothing to do *help*

I just had my ivf day 3 transfer yesterday. I am supposed to be on bed/couch potato rest until Tuesday. Even though i have my family here for the weekend, this is dragging on. I am bored to death lol. I have tried to watch tv, nap, chat on my cell, text, play games. I am 24 hrs in with 48 hrs to go. I have all types of random thoughts in my head about being pregnant, how many i want, hoping i wont get sick. Then other thoughts of oh Lord please let this workout that i am pregnant. What if I am. What if its twins or triplets? I wish i could go to sleep and wake on Tuesday for work. Just too much clutter.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stuck on bed rest with nothing to do *help*

• yes i just started watching my on demand movies. i wish i could bed rest at the mall.
  • imagespinch:
    yes i just started watching my on demand movies. i wish i could bed rest at the mall.

Yea, unfortunately you aren't allowed to lay in those mini beds at JCPenny... kill joys.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know the feeling, though all my bed rest periods were only 24hrs.  I'd make lists ahead of time of things I could do from bed...then would have zero interest in actually doing them when I was stuck there.  I watched a bunch of shows on demand that I'd normally never think twice about watching. 

Good luck!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• I know it sounds crazy, but word search puzzles and painting might help.
  • download the app Ruzzle - that should keep you occupied for a few hours :-p

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"