Illinois Babies
Options

Anyone near Downers Grove?

Hello, my name is Amy. I'm a FTM and 5 weeks and 5days pregnant. I'm newly engaged to my Fiance, Tony. We currently live in Downers Grove and are now looking for a house in the area, especially now with the baby on the way. We are a younger couple, I'm 25, he's 28...

Tell me about yourself! I thought maybe I'd start a chat for Moms in the area...

Smile 

Re: Anyone near Downers Grove?

• Options

I'm in Addison! I just hit my 2 year anniversary, we got a nice house right before we got married. 
    Good time to find a house btw... prices are on the rise.
    If you are handy, don't be afraid of "AS IS" houses. 

So, according to LPD I am due Sept 16, 2013.

I am also younger (26, he's 27)

This is our first and in our circle of friends it will be the first baby. (If you don't count his brother) 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options

Congrats on your pregnancy, and your engagement! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello!

I grew up in Wheaton, so I know the area well. I live in Roselle now, which is by Schaumburg. I'm 27, DH is 28.

I have a 14 month old son and am a SAHM who blogs/writes mostly for fun :)   

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options
    I'm in Brookfield but I work in Downers Grove. I'm 29 soon to be 30 and my husband is 36. I'm a FTM but have 2 step children from my husbands first marriage who are 13 and 9 so it's like starting all over for him too. I'm due June 3rd and we just found out Friday that we are having a boy!!!
  • Options
    I live in Carol Stream! I'm 32 and DH is 28. I'm a FTM due in June. So glad to see some suburbanites posting here! I'd love to meet more couples with babies in the area.
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm in Elmhurst, FTM due in April.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm in La Grange and have a few mommy friends in Glyn Ellen (sp?), Downers and Wheaton. We have a little guy-18 months.  I find it hard to hang with my city friends unless it's an organized night out- otherwise I started a book club with my suburb mommy friends where we meet once a month at a mutual spot for wine to discuss the book we may or may not have read.  

Looking for moms that would love to do a playdate! I'm leaving my career in late March to concentrate on my parenting for a while and would love to meet up with someone close in my shoes.

• Options
    imagestaceyponczek:

I'm in La Grange and have a few mommy friends in Glyn Ellen (sp?), Downers and Wheaton. We have a little guy-18 months.  I find it hard to hang with my city friends unless it's an organized night out- otherwise I started a book club with my suburb mommy friends where we meet once a month at a mutual spot for wine to discuss the book we may or may not have read.  

Looking for moms that would love to do a playdate! I'm leaving my career in late March to concentrate on my parenting for a while and would love to meet up with someone close in my shoes.

I grew up in Glen Ellyn! I'm leaving my job in June when the baby comes and look forward to find some new mom groups in the area. 

~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hi Amy, my husband and I are planning to look for a house in Downers Grove. We have a 15 month old. Currently looking for a moms group to socialize him. I'm 24 and he's 23, he's from the Lombard area and I'm from the Lockport area currently staying with my parents. We can't wait to move out there.
  • Options
    Hi! My daughter was born in January and I would like to meet with some other moms and babies in the area. I live in Glendale Heights, used to live in Westmont. How do we make this happen?? :o)
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Sara. I just recently moved to westmont, from fort wayne IN, with my husband.  I would be interested in meeting people in the area. Im 28 and hubby is 31. I am almost 18 weeks with first baby. I work full time and its been very hard to meet others similar to my age range.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"