Babies on the Brain

Parenthood (the show)

Anyone watch it? I'm catching up on Season 4 right now and I think there's only been 3 episodes where I haven't cried.

Married 5.15.2010

Re: Parenthood (the show)

• The first three seasons are on Netflix and the fourth season is on Hulu! I had never seen it but my sister insisted I watch it when she saw it on Netflix. It makes me want to have a huge family like that!
    Married 5.15.2010
  • d@mn, I opened this thinking it was someone telling us all that it was picked up for a 5th season. ARG I need this to happen! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahh my favorite show. For some reason I love being heartbroken and bawling like a baby every episode! If a fifth season isn't going to be picked up I may not survive
  • imageAliciaS1411:
    d@mn, I opened this thinking it was someone telling us all that it was picked up for a 5th season. ARG I need this to happen! 

I thought that's what this post was about too. I love that show!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageCangel24:

imageAliciaS1411:
    d@mn, I opened this thinking it was someone telling us all that it was picked up for a 5th season. ARG I need this to happen! 

This. It scares me that this "season" ended so early.  

• imagegreengirl0909:
    imageCangel24:

imageAliciaS1411:

This. It scares me that this "season" ended so early.  

This was their best season when it came to the ratings. Parenthood is ALWAYS the last show to get picked up by NBC, but it delivers in ratings. The issue is that all the actors are involved in all kinds other projects that make it hard for them to film. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've seen every episode!
    m/c 2013
  • imageslaughter182:

Anyone watch it? I'm catching up on Season 4 right now and I think there's only been 3 episodes where I haven't cried.

Dito. Love this show!!! Just finished season 4, and really hope they do another season! I feel like those people are people I really know.

• I think I'm a mix of Kristina and Sarah. Sometimes Kristina is just a little too uptight but I'm not as relaxed as Sarah!

Also, I've loved Mae Whitman (Amber) since Hope Floats and I think she's adorable. 

Married 5.15.2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"