Missouri Babies
Options

Local KC Recommendations

Hello! I found out about a week ago that I am pregnant with my first (just about 5 weeks along). I am looking for recommendations from local KC families on hospitals, doctors, chiropractors, etc.

My husband and I had a misscarriage in July 2012 and we are little hesitant to go back to the same doctors office since we never established a relationship with them and we have some not fond memories from going there with our first pregnancy.

Any suggestions or insight would be great! Thank you!

Re: Local KC Recommendations

• Options
    I guess to be more specific I am looking for information on Lenexa/Overland Park area
  • Options
    i would highly recommend the New Birth Company Birth Center in Overland Park. Not sure if you are interested in natural birth but The Business of Being Born is a great documentary to watch to gain perspective on your birth and get you thinking about what you want. Its like a spa there, its amazing. They really care about you and enjoy what they do.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My family has always had a great experience with Northland OBgyn at Liberty Hospital. They also have state of the art birthing centers, you have an all purpose room where you will stay and give birth in. Everyone in my family goes there. I am having my first and I'm going there as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"