Pre-School and Daycare

4 yr old girls fave toy?

Re: 4 yr old girls fave toy?

• I have a very girly girl and she received Magna Tiles for Christmas and they have been a huge hit!! They get played with daily. That and her babies :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD still loves dress up and pretend toys the best. She enjoys playing teacher on her the chalkboard side of her art easel.

This yr, she's getting roller skates for her b-day.

• Loading the player...
  • Mine is real into role playing. She likes Barbies and doll houses, role play dress up clothes, and she loves her scooter.
  • When DD was 4, her favorites were her instruments (set from Lakeshore Learning plus a little guitar we found at a street fair) and art supplies.
  • We are big animal lovers - lots of horses, cats, sometimes dogs and random zoo animals like giraffes and penguins.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I second the magna tiles. DD is always using them to Build something, a house for her toys, a dance floor for barbie. She also loves unicorns and my little pony.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD turns 5 next month but the big toys for her this year have been Barbies, anything to do with Fairies (think the Rainbow Fairy books and Tinkerbell and friends).  She loves arts and crafts - mainly drawing/coloring vs projects and glueing.  She was very into dress up when she 1st turned 4 but has not really touched the stuff the last few months.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • My girls love to draw (markers, paper, art supplies), play with their baby dolls, dress up, and they got Playmobil sets for Christmas that have been huge hits (school and clinic).  
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Innotab 2- DD loves this thing.  She also loves her mobigo and any type of art supplies, she loves to color and paint.
  • DD1 loves her Magformers, anything doll related, dot markers, beads (she LOVES to make necklaces!), and her bike/scooter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"