Single Parents
Options

My son is going to have a brother, 2 months younger than him..

It's so irritating! 

The jerk went and found another girl who believed his lies, knocked her up right after he knocked me up, & even though he knew I was pregnant.

She most likely is believing all of his lies. She probably doesn't even know about me or my son. She also most likely doesn't know about his criminal records or current warrant.

They are living together playing house. I have a friend who has him on her facebook and she's been spying to get information for me. She's helping me so I can have him served with paperwork from the state.

Its just fricking irritating you know.. ?

not only that there is a girl out there being played & doesn't know what she's in for, but that he's pretending and playing daddy with her and their new son, While ignoring me and my son... Its horrible

thanks for letting me vent 

Re: My son is going to have a brother, 2 months younger than him..

• Options
    that IS horrible. and NOT right at all. I wish I had some advice for you. :( just make sure you keep tabs on him and make sure you file for child support. I'm sorry hon!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options

She will find out soon enough and when she does if she has any self-respect she'll throw him out.

I don't know if this is your style...but have you considered telling her? I'm not encouraging you to get involved in drama, but if this girl really has no idea about you and your son that's a pretty big deal. Yes, it will probably come out and blow up in your ex's face eventually, but if it were me I'd have a hard time keeping quiet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't say anything to her. She'll find out when he gets served with papers for child support etc.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

yeah, there's no point in me telling her. 

She wouldnt believe me, she doesnt know who I am or that I even exist you know? why would she believe someone who shows up out of the blue saying some crazy stuff like that.. ? she'd believe him over me & I'm not going to take the chances of being the crazy ex...  

It's true she'll fnd out when he gets served with papers ( I'm sure he's going to try his best to hide it from her though, so hopefully she is there when it happens or is the one who checks the mail and the letters are  there from the state)

But most likely she will still believe the "its not mine, she's lying" story from him... untill the paternity test goes through ( which I'm assuming he's not even going to show up for because he's scared of the results & he's a habitual avoider) I'm banking on him not replying and ignoring all the court dates etc. 

we'll see how it goes..  

• Options
    That is awful. When I was young, I babysat for a couple, and their oldest daughter had a half brother 2 days older than her. The father was actually proud of his 'virility' and the mother just kind of rolled with it, but confessed to me later that he had cheated on her.
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"