Single Parents
Options

Can someone share there thoughts with me pls?

My parents already hate my BD, but I would give anything in this world to just makes things good with him and to do my best to be a family. For the sake of our child, and for the both of us.

when we first found out I was pregnant we were both scared and no doubt in his mind that I had to terminate. I wasn't so sure what to do either but it was hard to tell anyone so I kept my pregnancy going. I couldn't do that to my LO he didn't ask to be brought into this world. (Which now I'm very happy I did because I've never seen such beautiful baby n my entire life). After 5 months into the pregnancy we talked about adoptions, he agreed. Two weeks later, he says he wants to keep the baby.

so now LO is almost 4-5ish months and I somehow found out BD's FB password and I see his msg inbox. AT LEAST 20 MSG all to girls. So she's been cheating since I was pregnant, and after. And when LO was about 2 months, he decides he wants his ex, leaves me, and then a week later realize he made a mistake. They got physical between those weeks which he admitted. My dumbass took him back.

now it's been a year since this incident, still with him. I cheated on him once after the ex incident but I only kissed and that was it..I was confused, wanted revenge. Never did anything after that.. but the fight keeps going. Mostly insecurities, and trusting. And yesterday we got in a fight again, because he goes through my phone all the time but I can't go through his, and loses his phone is my car. I find it in the car, and guess what?! Text messages from his ex girlfriend... It was pretty mutual from her side but it kinda seemed flirty on his part.....so now he's saying sorry again....because he got caught.... I don't know what to do, I would take any kind of counseling, help, ANYTHING to save him. Can a chronic cheater ever change? He says he loves me but why would he do that then.

im sorry I know, pls don't judge me, I think I would alrdy have answer for this if someone else said his, but I really want someone else thought on this? If anyone'

has experienced what I've gone through to just talk to me cuz I have no one to talk to it would really help. Thank you :( sorry if confusing.

Re: Can someone share there thoughts with me pls?

• Options

Sorry you're going through this.  In my humble opinion, a leopard seldom changes it's spots.  While some young people grow out of stuff like this it doesn't sound like your guy is going to any time soon.  I don't have the exact same issue you do but my guy is 42 and he still hasn't grown up!  : )

The real question to ask yourself is this: Don't you think you deserve better than to be in an unhealthy relationship?  The answer to that question is yes, you do.  So really, is it about him or you and your child?  Do you want your child growing up thinking the situation you're in is healthy and the behaivor is acceptable?  I'm not sure if you argue over the insecurities and cheating in front of your child but I bet there will come a day that it happens.  He may love you and your child, but again, imo, he doesn't love you enough if he feels he has to cheat.  You deserve better.

• Options
    imagetig594:

The real question to ask yourself is this: Don't you think you deserve better than to be in an unhealthy relationship?  The answer to that question is yes, you do.  So really, is it about him or you and your child?  Do you want your child growing up thinking the situation you're in is healthy and the behaivor is acceptable?  I'm not sure if you argue over the insecurities and cheating in front of your child but I bet there will come a day that it happens.  He may love you and your child, but again, imo, he doesn't love you enough if he feels he has to cheat.  You deserve better.

This ^^^.  My BD did the same thing, only I didn't take him back.  He text apologized to me, lame, for a couple weeks.  He then texted me in the middle of the night that he had a gun in his mouth.  I have chosen to not have my LO in that environment, and I haven't spoken to him since early to mid January.  The issue I have is that he wasn't using protection so I have to take another STD test to make sure that everything is alright.  You shouldn't have to deal with the stress of this jerk leading you on and breaking your heart all the time.  And, like tig594 said, do you want your LO to grow up thinking this behavior is normal and acceptable?  Take care of yourself, take care of LO.  We're here for you.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're very right, thank you for sharing your thoughts! :)
  • Options

I was with a great man for 5 years so they do exist!!! There are def good guys out there. Work on yourself.. We all have insecurities with in us. Get to a good healthy place not just for your baby but for yourself.. When the time is right you will attract the right man into your life...

I was a fool to have broken up with my EX he was perfect.. So I know for a fact that there are faithful honest loving men out there!

Dont waste your time with this guy.. Do what you need to do to get over him. Dont listen to any of his lies and attempts to get you back..

• Options
    imagetig594:

Sorry you're going through this.  In my humble opinion, a leopard seldom changes it's spots.  While some young people grow out of stuff like this it doesn't sound like your guy is going to any time soon.  I don't have the exact same issue you do but my guy is 42 and he still hasn't grown up!  : )

I agree with this a million percent. YOU DESERVE BETTER!!!!

Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    imagetig594:

This exactly. My DD BD was like this when we were 18 and having her.. .I left him when she was 6 mths old because it was not a situation I wanted to raise a child in. Well 13 yrs later I am happily married, have a well rounded 13 yr old, and all the good things that come along with being a respectable adult.. .He is 33 yrs old lives with his grandparents, still sleeps with everything that moves,  and works at a Denny's while hanging out with ppl almost half his age (judging from fb pics) 

It's true you do deserve better, and you need to ask yourself is this how you want your LO to learn how to love.  Good Luck!! and keep your head up!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"