Orange County Babies
Options

North County Recommendations

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if any of you can recommend your OBGYN in North County.  I have a doctor that I used when I had my DD, he is in Anaheim, and was great, but his office is always so busy (lots of MediCal patients).

TIA!

Re: North County Recommendations

• Options

I go to Robyn Lawton, she's located in La Habra/ Fullerton and delivers out of St. Jude. So far I've been happy with her. Her number is 714-680- 0040.

• Options
    I go to Dr. Brent Gray in uptown Whittier. His number is 562-945-2206. I love the whole office and the other doctors as well. His brother is Dr Brian Gray out of Fullerton and I know a lot of people who like him as well. He delivers out of St Jude.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you so much ladies.  I'm not even pregnant yet, but I'm doing my research ahead of time.  I was interested in delivering in St. Jude for my next baby so this is great.

Thanks again!

• Options

If you're open to St. Joseph's in Orange my OB is great. Dr. Janis Fee in Anaheim Hills.

??

• Options

I see Dr. Brian Gray in Fullerton, he is awsome

Casncort - I didn't realize he had a brother named brent who is also an OBGYN ! crazy!

• Options
    Dr. Brian Gray or Dr. Lin both with St. Jude Heritage. Dr. Lin is on maternity leave right now but will be back in January.
  • Options

You ladies are great!  I truly appreciate it.  Now all I have to do is wait and see if AF is a no show by the end of this week.

• Options
    I see Dr. Anzaldo, he is at St. Joseph's and I like him a lot. I know two other friends of mine seeing or have seen him as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"