Mississippi Babies

First Pregnancy!

I'm pregnant with my first and new in Mississippi. I was hoping to find some new mothers or pregnant women to be able to talk to and maybe make friends with.

I'm 30 weeks along and in Horn Lake/Southaven area.

Re: First Pregnancy!

• Hi!

Congrats on your pregnancy,I'm from the Pascagoula are,currently living in Mobile Al.

My name is Kayla and I have a daughter who is 15 months and TTC baby #2

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Hello,

Awww! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Being a mom is one of the greatest & most stressful gifts we moms could ever have.. 9-10 more weeks to go- you are in the home stretch now!

My name is Moriya & I am pregnant w/ my second child. I have a daughter that just turned two yrs. & relocated back to Gulfport, MS in March & became pregnant instantly...

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!! I just had my first baby June 6th!! You have a lot to look forward to but try to enjoy the end of your pregnancy!!! I live north of Jackson!! I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have :)
  • Hi Mississippi Moms!

My husband and I just moved to Ridgeland. We are 5w3d along. This is my first pregnancy - if there's anyone in the area who'd like to compare stories/fears/chocolate cake sometime, please let me know!

:)

DS April 2013
    Baby #2 due August 2015

• imagekmitch1:

Hi Mississippi Moms!

My husband and I just moved to Ridgeland. We are 5w3d along. This is my first pregnancy - if there's anyone in the area who'd like to compare stories/fears/chocolate cake sometime, please let me know!

Hi!  I live in Madison, have a 21 month old DD.  I have lived her most of my life except for a brief stint in B'ham for grad school and Starkville.  Please feel free to ask me anything about the area!  

ETA: Congrats! OP and other expectant MS mommas!  This board has been pretty dead, but I would love some other MS girls to chat with! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jamie,

I added you as a friend. Had my first doctor's appointment yesterday -- got U/S pics and heard his/her little heartbeat. (be still my heart!) Thanks for your message -- we are new to Mississippi (Michiganders who've lived in Missouri, then Texas, and now Mississippi!) so I am pretty lost on what is good around here. I'd love to find some good prenatal yoga or pilates; do you know any where in the Madison/Ridgeland area that offers it? 

Thank you!!

Katie

DS April 2013
    Baby #2 due August 2015

• Hey there!  I am 21 weeks pregnant now.  This is my first baby, and would love to talk to someone everything with.  I am 19 the father and I were engaged and when we found out I was pregnant he left. He is still not in the picture. So, all this stuff with the baby is hard by myself. Someone to talk to would be great!  I live in the Laurel/ Hattiesburg area.
  • I have a 2yo dd a 3mo ds. I was a Southaven resident until yesterday when we moved to Hernando. Best of luck to you on the new baby congrats. There's no experience like it in the world! In fact, we moved to a cheaper house so I can continue to stay home with my babies. Wouldn't trade it for anything, even though I'm exhausted from the move am up at 2 am bf'ing ds right now.
  • This is my first pregnancy and I live in the Olive Branch area...its nice to know there are other Mississippi moms out there!

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Hi kmitch! My husband and I live in the Brandon/Flowood area. I am originally from B'ham, AL, where did you move here from? Barrett and I got married in April and just decided to start TTC. I am already nervous even though I'm not sure I have anything to be nervous about! Anyway, I would love to pick your brain on things since you are new to all this too! And congrats to you and your hubby!!
  • Hi ladies!

I live in the Biloxi area. I have a 12m dd and am 6 weeks along with #2! Any gulf coast mamas out there?

• Hello everyone. I live in Jackson and am 7 weeks pregnant today. This is my third pregnancy, but I have two angel babies and hoping for a healthy bug this time around. My husband and I are very excited and praying for God's grace to be on this baby's life. I saw that there were a couple of ladies in this area who are prego as well. Would love to get to know you guys. I am very new to the site and still learning my way around it.
  • Hello everyone!  Glad to see this board is becoming more active!  When I was pregnant, no one ever posted :(

I live in Senatobia, and have a 28 month old now.  If anyone has any questions, etc just hit me up :)  

• my BIL and SIL are in Florence and he is the pastor at Mt. Zion and I could set you up with my SIL if u need some company.. they are really nice ..I live in Columbia, MS and have a 2yo boy
  • Hello everyone! I just moved to Mississippi from Utah in September, and became pregnant soon after! I am around 11 weeks along now. This is my first pregnancy, and I wish I knew more moms/moms to be around here! 
    It's a BOY!
  • Hey! I'm 8 weeks and from Puckett, MS. :
  • Hey!  I live close to biloxi.  Im currently in Gautier! =)  10wks along today with baby number 2.  My oldest son is 5. 
  • Congrats!!
    I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my second and live in the OB area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi! Our due dates are like two days apart!
    Cerra
  • Hi everyone!

My name is Samantha and my husband and I live in Wesson!  While my husband grew up in Mississippi, I am brand new to the area.  I grew up in PA, but lived in the Washington, DC area for about 3 1/2 years before moving here at the end of July.  We are currently 10 weeks and 3 days with our first and so excited!!  I am definitely looking for some friendly new faces around the area!  Congrats ladies!!  :-)

• imagejamieaustin:
    imagekmitch1:

Hi Mississippi Moms!

Hi!  I live in Madison, have a 21 month old DD.  I have lived her most of my life except for a brief stint in B'ham for grad school and Starkville.  Please feel free to ask me anything about the area!  

ETA: Congrats! OP and other expectant MS mommas!  This board has been pretty dead, but I would love some other MS girls to chat with! 

congrats op!

I also live in Madison.  

• Congrats!!! I live in Yazoo City. This is my first child as well. i'm currently 32 weeks and 2 days.
  • Congrats to all the Mississippi mommas.  I live in the Delta area of Mississippi.  I am origionally from Georgia and we moved here for my HUsbands job! :-P  Our little girl is 9.5 months.  There is nothing better than being a mommy.  I start staying at home this coming fall, so I'd love some other mommy friends to chat with!!  :)
  • My first pregnancy too! I live in the Olive Branch area and work in Southaven. I'm 19 almost 20 weeks with a baby girl :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"